EEN

March 1998

March 1998

    So, How does it feels like to know that those magical greek historian creature exists in this world ?

Harpies, a 'mythical creature', Cerberus, The three headed dog, Cyclops,'mythical creature with one eye'

Creatures that were believe to be a myth was alive and well and guess what? We were suck into the world. Hardly to believe isn't it ?
Well you'll think I'm crazy, don't worry you're not the only one who thought I was. But I would love to tell you that Olympia, house of gods, does exist.

Well you wouldn't believe me, when I told you the god that rule olympia, You know Zues ?

Well you would wan-

§

'I see your interested in mythical greek ?' looking at the front, there stood a man in front, he was fairly at the age of 40, his complex looks warm enough, wearing a similar to tux, he has a tag around his chest indicating he works there.

Looking back at the man who had interrupted.

'Well yes, I've been interested about it since rumors has it, that one day the olympians will open olympia once more,' looking around the historic building, around was a widely vast of historic books and maps, treasure you could see every part you go.

'You might be right, It could be a true statement,' The man said, silence took over a second until the man started to search through his pocket. pulling out a piece of paper handing it to you.

'Here a piece of paper, that I think will help you out.'

handing the paper to you, you look and scan through the paper, writings were in-scripted there, you look up to ask what the paper was about but the man suddenly disappear before your very eyes.

frantically your eyes search through the place only to find people from other groups and random tourist, but you couldn't find the man your looking for.

shrugging, you look at the paper and in-scripted there words that you could read.

'Kanggo sampeyan bakal mbukak gapura kanggo donya sing ora dingerteni, amarga sampeyan sing milih lan karo sampeyan bakal dadi kunci kanggo chivalry'

You stare at the writing wondering what it mean not realizing your feet stood at a old door at the furthest part of the museum