ZEVENTIEN

Panic shouts were erupted in the broken doom, with your disappearance, so did the monster that manages to penetrate itself

Hoseok was panting on the floor as Namjoon tries to help get him up while also avoiding Yoongi's deadly stare at Namjoon, Jungkook was holding on Yoongi's robe in case the demigods start to go ballistic and Seokjin just stood still in the midst of chaos.

Seokjin couldn't believe what was happening in the span of weeks, everything was tumbling down and he doesn't know what to do.

'NAMJOON YOU SON OF THE DEVIL! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO CLOSE THE DAMN PORTAL YOU EGG HEAD!' Yoongi suddenly lung himself into the glaring demigod.

'That's rich coming from the son of Hades, have you forgotten your true self or being alone for centuries had gotten into your head? No wonder your mother left, you're worst than the devil itself.' That causes something to click inside Yoongi as he flung his way to Namjoon.

'I am the devil.'

The black mist started to enclose Yoongi's form as he summons a sword, a magical sword that could penetrate anything, as far as killing a demigod.

Seokjin eyes widen as he jumps in, as Yoongi was ready to fling himself to the demigod a shield suddenly forms.

Hoseok rises from his current state as he blinds the other. Creating a doom out of the purest light entrapping Yoongi and Namjoon, Hoseok gave the deadliest glare to the two. Hoseok was not someone who gets angry very easily and when he does, not even Yoongi was able to look at his eyes.

'HAVE YOU BOTH LOST YOUR MINDS? YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING KID DON'T YOU SEE WE HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM HERE THAN FIGHTING? IN CASE YOUR THICK AND USELESS BRAINS REALISE WE LOST Y/N,' Hoseok was fuming as both of the demigods flinch at the harsh words the happy-go-lucky demigod.

'You guys have been fighting for too long, unless you want to talk out this problem right now and fix it you better keep each other dicks in your pants and not flaunt them because right now that's not important, y/n is missing and we don't know where the portal had landed her – 'Hoseok screams as the two demigods were calming down.

Hoseok was panting in rage as he points at Yoongi –' you promise you would bring her safe and sound and here you are acting like a kindergartener who got anger issues and you –' pointing to Namjoon this time –' you know better to speak up something as sensitive as that, you wouldn't like people whispering about you not being a demigod.'

At that, both of the raging demigods froze in place.

'Now since all of you are calm we need to find a way to locate where this portal is,' Hoseok looks at Namjoon,' where did you set this portal to anyway?'

'I- I don't know, I had set it on a random one, sometimes I need a place to calm down and it brings me where ever I need it to be.'

Yoongi's jaw clenches as he glared at the younger,' you better find her or so help me –'