EENENTWINTIG

"Yoongi Hyung are you here?" Hoseok eyes scan the dark halls of the Library

"Yoongi Hyung are you here?" Hoseok eyes scan the dark halls of the Library. It was difficult to see since the place was not entirely lit up. Hoseok could not help to wonder how sad Namjoon must have been that day.

The Library of Alexandria was a place where everyone could enhance their knowledge, whether about their ancestors, humans, fellow gods and demigods. All of them are welcome, well except one, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi silently roams the rows old scrolls and books that were scattered and left forgotten, those gods they don't know the importance of reading, they think they could wield such powerful energy without leaning first.

Yoongi looks around the dark and cold halls, for a demigod of the underworld this is something that not even yoongi could get used to, despite living in solitude and shut out from society he was still afraid of what's in the dark. But he had practised all these years to not think about it.

Growing up as the son of Hades, you thought you would get the respect you deserve just like Jimin and Taehyung, living like a prince as they bask in their father's glory. But it was different for yoongi. After years and decade realising that he could not blame anyone for the misfortune, he was confused about his existence in life.

He couldn't possibly hate Jimin and Taehyung for having a father figure like Zeus and Poseidon, no yoongi couldn't blame them for what their father had done to his family. Shutting his mother out of the world, entrapping his father in the underworld pressuring him with the burden was never Taehyung and Jimin fault, as much as he hates to know they are related he couldn't.

His mother always tells him that it was never someone else's fault for the mistake of their ancestor. They might be related by blood but never the same, if Jimin and Taehyung have succumbed just like their fathers, yoongi wouldn't be able to live knowing that.

As yoongi's feet touch the cold floor, he couldn't help to shudder at the thought of the slaughter that had happened here. It was the first time for him to be here, The Library of Alexandria was the most popular place to be hanging out in back in the days. It was known to be opened for all and was known to be a lovely place.

It was not like this place that he saw right now, which was gloomy, cold and dark. It was supposed to be bright and warm. But everything changed when the war had happened between the three brothers, hence the fall of the Library.

He remembered people shouting in the distance as he looks from afar as the Library was burning with white fire, a fire that only Hades' bloodline to be able to wield, the kind of fire that yoongi could secretly wield. He had seen that day the Library burning down as he stops his track from going to help. He was afraid if anyone knew that if he was the one saving them, he would be the one to blame. So he had stopped.

It was the biggest regret he had ever done in his life. Books were the only thing that had to connect him with his mother. The unique gift he had been given by his mother something he had held on for so long. He could feel like his connection with his mother was broken as the Library was burned down.