VIJFTIEN

You were expecting that the gates of the library of Alexandria will be much livelier especially when humans tend to exaggerate on the library to be one of the most exquisite places on Olympus, where great gods and goddesses like to hang out and chat

What you were not expecting is that the place was worn down, tall pillars that were supposed to shimmer on the sunlight was not even a bit glossy, it was worn down and you can see the cracks on the pillars as wines now entangle themselves in the pillars, the place where humans had to describe as the cleanest place on Olympus beside the great three Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades; chambers were dusty and it looked like it hasn't been clean over centuries, dead flowers decorated the whole place if you were being told that this is Medusa's lair rather than Olympus most pride library you would have believed them.

But again, you were in a place where it was glorious on its time, the whole place was still extravagant despite being it worn down; you couldn't help to gasp on the interior if you had told famous expeditions on what you had seen the past few days they would have thrown you in a mental asylum, as all of the thousand books on Greeks and mythology you had read was all half true.

See rows or isle of books and scrolls, your mind had wondered that it must have been millennium years trying to gather all of these books and scrolls, your mind wanders or the boys that they had lived a decade or centuries longer than you yet they somehow could coop up with you.

As the five of you step inside you all begin to look around and it was no wonder that scrolls and books were all scattered in the place, trying to pick up one of the scrolls you open and it begins to shine blinding you.

Jungkook who was once beside you took a hold on the scroll and shut it. You look at Jungkook who gave you a smile.

'A sun spell, courtesy of Apollo, but you wouldn't want to touch anything y/n, it could influence Yoongi hyung's illusion,' nodding your head, this time you obey.

You begin walking alongside Jungkook yet again when you heard a voice.

'Seokjin hyung...? Is that you...'-, hearing a new and unfamiliar voice cause you to hide behind Jungkook as he holds your shoulders, ever since he came back not a single scratch from his battle from Holly, he was deemed worthy enough to be the strongest, beside Yoongi, to protect you hence why the 24/7 constant lookout for you, sure it might look like you were using him but right now as selfish as it sounds you don't want to be caught up with another one of the unknown; courtesy to Seokjin telling you the specific 'name' for it.

'Namjoon... it's me...' Seokjin was walking in front as Yoongi and Hoseok were behind him and you behind Hoseok with Jungkook.

There out pop a demigod with purple hair, something contrasting to the others, his white wreath in his head and grey robe he was wearing similar colors with yours, a thick rim of glass hung in the bridge of his nose and a book on his left hands.