NEGENTIEN

'Are we seriously doing this?' Yoongi suddenly fumes,' Are we just going to stand here being idiots and not do nothing!'

It's been a few days since your disappearance happens and it's taking a significant toll on the demigods in the room. Everyone was getting so restless and worried that something wrong might happened to you and they are just sitting here doing here letting it happened.

'Yoongi... please, I know you are restless, but we must not act irrationally.' Seokjin tries to talk to his younger brother.

'Then what are we supposed to do? Sit here while she's in trouble like this, she could be anywhere, and you guys chose to sit and do nothing... are you kidding me.' Yoongi glares at his hyung, he would have shouted and cursed the whole place, but he knows he needs to refrain himself.

'Then what are we supposed to do then? Run around like mindless chicken searching for her, exposing to the whole Olympus that we're looking for a human girl...Possibility of making her a target? Namjoon grumbles as Yoongi gave him a piercing gaze, but he knew that Namjoon was right. All you all can do right now is wait for you to find your way back here and not make a scene, hoping that they can outsmart their parents if any time they get caught.

'This is ridiculous...' Yoongi slumps.

'It's okay hyung...' Hoseok looks at his brother with a sad smile, 'We'll find her alright, You are not the only one worried right now, but as for right now all we can do is wait if she somehow finds a way back we'll need to stay here as for right now we can find information on the prophecy and a plan if y/n does not come back here.'

'Right... does anyone have a plan on how we're going to find y/n?' Jungkook asked his hyungs, who was avoiding eye gaze with each other.

'How about the prophecy... Is not one bothered that Kronos is going to come back and try to kill us all?' Seokjin asked the others.

Seokjin was someone who was blessed with intuition just like Hoseok, but his intuition is activated when his Father blessed or passed his powers to Hoseok, so he had a little bit practice in it first.

Having intuition is a blessing and a curse for Seokjin. It was a blessing because after learning he had the power to do so he was able to predict some people's love lives, he could sense if they would be perfect for each other or not. But it could have caused a bit feud with Cassandra the goddess of fortune a bit, but he was good friends with Cassandra's daughter Irene.

It was enjoyable for Seokjin since he thinks that everyone deserves to love. He loves seeing people who enjoy one accompany, it was always a different story and journey that people had to go through that made it so fascinating to see, so it makes him wonder over his brothers love life. It was always a mystery to him since somehow he couldn't predict them at all, or he was not good enough.

But it was also a curse for him after finding out that he could predict the love lives of people his mother had given him the task to become cupid himself, throwing responsibility to him.