TWEE

Opening the door, pitch black

Opening the door, pitch black. You couldn't see anything, so you try finding the light switch. you wonder what was this room hiding, no windows are there, as if the person who had kept something in here didn't want anyone to know, see or touch.

It could be a hidden artifact, or a preserve mummy.

On the first minute attempt you couldn't find anything, until you felt something in your hands.
You had hope to find the light switch, you felt you hand to see if the thing you had touch has the shape of a light-switch, and thank god it did.

'Finally.' Turning the light switch you were amaze to see the room. It's like an another room, it was style more 'greek' and you could observe that the room was shape as a heptagon, and in each corner you could see paintings

 It's like an another room, it was style more 'greek' and you could observe that the room was shape as a heptagon, and in each corner you could see paintings

seven pictures, seven names, and seven realms.

who are they ?

they don't seems familiar. why where they put inside a storage like room ? Are they important ?

You walked through each of the paintings to see a plat of name below of each paintings.

Jungkook

Taehyung

Jimin

Namjoon

Hoseok

Yoongi

Seokjin

those names seems unfamiliar to you, the look like nobles from the past. they were beautiful, as if they were sculpted by the gods, Literally.

running your hands through the painting you could feel like a sudden hit of emotions as you stare and stood at each painting

Jungkook, the painting felt free, you could feel thousands of wind and leaves whispering in your ear, you could the breeze, you smell the oak. You imagine yourself in the middle of the woods. You could also hear birds chirping above your head. It felt amazing

Taehyung, the painting felt calm, you could feel the waves beneath your feet, washing it's crystal water, you could smell the saltiness of the sea, you could inagine yourself jumping inside the water as the water consumes you.

Jimin, the painting felt powerful, as if you were strike a thousands of lighting bolt, You felt a sudden of power inside of you. you could imagine yourself flicking your fingers and snap ! the mountains was moved. A strong surge was indeed felt inside the painting.

Namjoon, the painting felt so intrigue, if you were filled with millions of knowledge, You could feel books came across every second. You felt as if you touch a book and all the knowledge in the book will transfer into you.

Hoseok, the painting felt warm, you could feel yourself full of warmth. Like you were kissed by the sun, literally. You could feel peace in your body, and you could feel a sense of familiarity, It's something alright.

Yoongi, the painting felt cold, it was freezing, It doesn't feel like those sun kissed and breezy winds, it was cold and empty, But you could feel a sense of familiarity in this painting. It was dark but all you can see is light.

Seokjin, the painting felt full, you could feel myself with confidence, grace and poise. It was not Pride, you feel like all that is love is inside me, no sadness, happiness, you could felt that.

questions have been running through your mind. You don't even realize that the door behind you had morphed into another door.

You stare at the gigantic door in front of you and wonder how it change . Looking at both sides of the room you had been through, but no one was at presence.

You looked at the paper and stare before realizing that the door had opened a little bit, wider each time and snatch you inside the door.

-

You looked through the door and wonder how you ended inside a forest.

'I don't remember going anywhere' you thought to yourself. You sat down silently and wonder. But it is not your lucky day when you heard a loud growl coming from the west side of the forest. You stood up quickly and with instinct you ran as fast as you could. You felt like something or someone specifically is after you.

You ran as fast as you could, not wanting the beast to devour you, You were running as fast as you could. But you are not match to the beast that's about to make you his meal.

Suddenly a beastly figure jump up above you, losing your balance you fall.

looking up at the giant beast who was going to eat you, you were surprise to see a three headed dog, looking at you curiously. It's ginormous figure toward you as it's paw, each of them are place trapping you inside. When a a human's speak through you look at the three headed dog.

"Up here" you look up to see a man wearing, kind like robes. It reminded you about what the gods use to wear in olympia.

He had a pair of beautiful brown eyes, his hair was golden brown, his thick plump lips, his bulky figure, like he was made from heaven above. You didn't realize you were staring so long, he snapped his finger putting you out of trance. Not realizing that he was not riding riding the three headed dog or as you know it a Cerberus.

'Uhm miss ?'

You were dumbfound, you look at the man  who was riding a cerebus. The only thing you could think of was to run, But you couldn't, your feet has stopped you since you were so mesmerized by the man above you.

'yes?'  you were dumbfound, yet again his voice was like angels. He chuckled at you and got down at his 'pet'

'are you alright ?'

'I am ?'

'well are you ?'  he looked at you, and smile, gosh his smile.

I smell trouble.