ARCHIVE 2

I am me, and you are you, and we are never the same

The halls that were used to be full of laughter was now dead silent.

The little tatter of steps and tiny giggles that once roamed the halls had become silent, what was once the house of happiness now turn into the darkest and dullest place on Olympus.

It was that regretful day

In the garden full of sunflower, there lay a smiling little demigod, he was humming a tune he had heard his father made the other day, and he fell in love with it.

His father said that it was a particular song that he had made for his wife, and he wanted to surprise her.

Today was the day that his father would surprise his wife with the song, so the tiny boy had an idea on making a wreath, a sunflower wreath that his mother loved so much, his little feet carried him in their backyard as he tumbles into the field of sunflower.

'mommy would like these flowers, no -no mommy would love flowers, sunflower.' He was babbling to himself as he collects flowers.

He was humming the tune a tiny boy had also set his foot in the garden, he had gotten lost while trying to find his way back to his home. He was running away from the constant people who would always boss him around.

The little boy had enough of it, and he wanted to go outside and play, he wanted to met his best friend.

His friend had told him to follow the red stone that he laid down, so skipping his way, he follows the red rock. But for the last few days, the sea was not friendly, and it seems like Poisedon was angry about something causing an enormous flood, and it seems the stone that was neatly place was misplace everywhere hence why the little boy was lost.

But he found his way over the humming he had heard along the way of finding his way back. He had seen a little boy probably older than him smiling as he hums out a very delicate tune. The boy was picking up sunflowers in his arms, and it seems like he was struggling a lot

'Me help?'

The once humming little boy was startled as he tumbles back, sunflower sprawl everywhere.

The other boy was shocked as he tumbles his way to the boy.

'I'm sowy...' the shock little boy was on the verge of crying afraid that the other boy would shout and ask him to go away.

The little boy who was on the ground was suddenly laughing as he pats his short robe as he stood up.

'It's okay! Accidents like this happen all the time and sure you can –' he was about to finish his sentences when he saw the little boy in front of him was on the verge of crying and was shaking.

He didn't like to see the little boy cry, so he made his way to the younger and hugs the life out of him.

No words needed to be said but a hug will always do.