ZES

Pt

Pt.1

+

It's been 5 days.

It's been 5 days since Yoongi decided to take a hit for you

It's been 5 days since Jungkook decide introduce to you one of Olympians best doctor Jung Hoseok, or as we all know Son of Apollo. It feels like just yesterday that you've meet the really giddy demigod.

It's been 3 hours since Yoongi woke up.

It's been 20 minutes since Jungkook looks at your direction.

It's been 30 second since both Hoseok and Yoongi looked over the tension you both held.

It's also been 10 times Hoseok has nudge Yoongi to say something and as usual Yoongi held his glare at the younger.

And it's been 2 days 5 hours 42 minutes and 34 second since you had 'accidently' did something.

+

'So you are THE Jung Hoseok? I asked him, looking at the over smiley demigod.

'The one and only sugarplum, now if you me I would like to safe my friend before he drag his dead body back here from hell.'

'He can do that?' I stutter asking Jungkook who was rolling over at his hyung remark.

'No he can't do that,' he sigh,' as I told you already were not as mighty as our parent yet so that means we are still demigod and we still can feel the pain and all those thing a human can feel, it just that we heal a lot faster than a normal human,' he smiles.

'Don't worry y/n, were still the same as you,' Hoseok smiles,' but just slight a bit more beautiful than human that is' smirking his way to Yoongi.

'Yeah and that too,' Jungkook smiles at you.

'Come on y/n, let us see what Hoseok hyung has for Yoongi hyung,' he led you forward.

'Wait kook,' you were unaware of what you did and had grab his hands to stop him from moving any further. You held your right arms in his palm and the left hand at his elbow, completely stopping himself from going further, he was confuse as he looks at your unsettling face.

'Hey y/n what's wrong,' he looks at your direction. He looks at your concern face.

'Kook I have a really weird feeling about your friend there, he just saw a human, does he know I'm a human? Is he going to bring to those kind of judge here in Olympia and I got thrown in jail? How can he be so calm after seeing me? Kook be honest to me, am I going to die... what if the other god or goddess find me or even the other demigods is after me?' you kept rambling your thought when you feel a slight tear had slipped and in instance a pair of hands manage to find its way to your cup your face.