TWAALF

+

+

It was fairly humid here; well it was Yoongi's underground lair, where Holly likes to sleep.

The place is surely dark, a bit dim, but it wasn't enough to see; he doesn't get how Yoongi manage to see, but then again being the demigod of the underworld has it perks, Hoseok sigh a bit and then he focus on his energy when suddenly a single bright light suddenly lands in Hoseoks head; his halo. Since Hoseoks halo on top of his head manage to create a bit of light, the demigods halo was made of fine material with the main resource; that's the tear drop of the sun itself, while he can see his oldest hyung had manage to offer himself to bring holly in he could see Seokjin pinkish halo was lighting up in the corner of the corridor; signaling that the other demigods presence.

Hoseok was making sure that the big tub was ready for Holly's bath. Sure the girl is tough at some point, but she seems too like only Hoseok and Jungkook, well they are the only people Yoongi let to touch.

Meanwhile Seokjin was struggling with the girl and Hoseok saw his oldest hyung struggle made him chuckles at his hyung to attempt bringing holly in.

'Need help hyung?' Hoseok asked his oldest hyung as he saw how the cute three headed dog was not moving a bit, glancing at Seokjin and when back to it sleeping form.

'Please...' Seokjin desperate state was enough for Hoseok to help, when Hoseok figure was growing close to Seokjin desperate state made Holly eyes perk up at the sound of Hoseoks satin robe. Making Holly suddenly stand up bringing Seokjin form tumbling down as the dog zoom pass him; running to Hoseoks figure. Stumbling a bit Hoseok open up his arms widely at the zooming dog and hug it as it give Hoseok tender kisses; licks to be exact.

'Aw... who's the good girl,' Hoseok coos at the dog as it wag it tails, not realizing Seokjin state as he got up brushing his robe yet again in disgust on how the perfect robe it was had turn into a rag in second.

'I don't know how you manage such beast,' Seokjin looks at himself, regretting ever joining Hoseok, but he had to; he needed you, Jungkook and Yoongi to resolve whatever problem they had. He could feel the tension in the three of you and not wanting to be a part of whatever it is he had to make you three talk together, he had hope that leaving you three, you guys would manage to talk it out; So joining Hoseok was the best thing to do.

'It takes a while for me you know, I had to take her almost every day from here, it was not easy but I'm glad –' petting the dog as it wags its tail happily –' she warms up to me.'

'You shouldn't be jealous of me hyung...' he chuckles,' Up until know I don't even think the girl is going to let me ride her though, the only person she lets is only Jungkook and Yoongi hyung himself.'

'Well that's because they are soul brothers... bonded for life.' Seokjin shrug a bit.

'That is true but you know that just because they are soul brothers doesn't mean they got holly's permission to ride her,' Hoseok told his hyung as he looks at the Cerberus,' isn't that right girl?' he coos at the Cerberus who was looking at Hoseok ever so lovingly.