DERTIEN

No

No... it's not possible

Is that Holly? It couldn't be, right? How did she become like that?

Dragging Jungkook with you somehow both of you manage to lose the Cerberus amid the empty city that Jungkook was telling about, it was gloomy sure the colors brought comfort but it was the same as a deathly town.

'How the- that is not Holly is it,' Jungkook asked as he saw your form out of breath. You shook your head as you also hope that sweet Cerberus was not the one who was attacking you both just now, as simple as it is, it doesn't talk.

'Jungkook I don't know about that she looks like she's possessed and we need to find Seokjin and –'you were about to continue when a sudden screech had made your blood ran cold.

'Little girl... where are you hiding with pretty boy? Where are Tweedledee and Tweedledum,' you were about to refrain from laughing at how the Cerberus manages to call to demigods as a reference from Alice in the Wonderland if you were not being chased and was possibly killed in the process?

'We need to get out of here and figure out what is happening with Holly because I don't think we can handle it much more,' Jungkook said worriedly,' gosh... where is Yoongi hyung when we need him.' Jungkook was mumbling yet again.

'Jungkook can't tame her? She must have liked you,' you asked the demigod who was dragging you into a hiding place.

'That's not Holly y/n, my Holly is not sinister like that, something must have taken over her and I don't how –Jungkook excuse a moment as he took a breath and search that holly was not in sight, somehow that should be relieving, but not in this case –'how she's like that, she was fine with Hoseok and Jin hyung...'

He was sulking at the thought of the Cerberus he's so fond of, seeing him sad made your heart tug a bit, she was a sweetheart and it must pained Jungkook too see her not being her old self.

'Jungkook she- we know she meant no harm she must have been possessed or something maybe we could –'a hand suddenly grab you and your eyes widen signaling Jungkook when Jungkook was about to throw something he looks back and relief.

Seokjin signal you both to quite down as again you hear a loud piercing scream and signaling you both to follow him, both of you nodding at him you follow them.

As you enter a hollow building you were holding Seokjins robe as your figure tremble afraid to see. Ushering you both inside you gasp to see Hoseok was lying in a dirty bed, his abdomen was bleeding and it seems like the demigod is out of breath, his pale complex made you tremble.

But he was a demigod? Isn't he supposed to heal himself...?

Jungkook was even more surprise and tears suddenly he quickly goes to his hyung and crouches beside him as he held his Hyung's hand.

'Hy-hyung....' Jungkook was trembling as he saw his hyung was injured, Hoseok's pale face was enough to build a rage into Jungkook's face, you saw his face and reluctantly held his hands as you saw his eyes flicker from brown/golden to reddish/black.