VIJF

This is weird

This is weird.

I mean don't you think that this is weird? You felt you were dreaming, this is not really happening isn't it. You look at the two gods who stand in front of you and a floating scroll in the other.

'You're crazy kook, you know that if Namjoon knows that she's here he'll send her back one way or another that human needs to go' pointing in my direction.

Well it's not like I have right mister grumpy, rolling my eyes.

'Hyung, I promise you this time that she's different she's, I can fell that she is really different than her.' Jungkook pleads with the elder,' I promise you hyung I'll take care of everything revolve around here, but please let her stay here don't let anyone see her or Namjoon hyung.' The god pleads his elder.

'Jeon Jungkook,' the elder voice stern,' this has to do nothing with her, but I am not doing this again please just find a way for her back and stop making trouble.' The eldest voice softens and pleads. Yoongi turn his back to his den,' you know the way out goodluck to you kook and you too human.' He looks to you.

'yeah, it's y/n by the way,' you mumbled.

'y/n, right goodluck then.'

You look over to Jungkook and his doe eye was full of sadness. Turning your back to the opening you came from you tug Jungkook's satin robe, signaling the younger that his hyung didn't want to be any if this part.

'Jungkook let's go,' you tug him towards the front door.

'Aeri noona wouldn't want you to turn down something like this hyung.' He started, Yoongi stop his movement and look at the younger slightly.

'what?'

'Aeri noona would be furious to know Min Yoongi son of Hades just turn down something like this, she would be so disappointed,'

Son of Hades

The atmosphere of the whole room turn colder by Jungkooks' confession. Yoongi looks back at the younger with the most menacing glare when you see below his feet black smoke started to cloud the room.

'kook I think you need to stop this,' you whisper to him.

'Say that again and you'll regret.'

'Aeri noona woul-' he didn't get to finished his sentences when the black smoke had form into clawing hands and attack Jungkook to one of the pillars, as Jungkook grunts of the impact of the attack Yoongi looks over the younger and move his way to the younger with a menacing glare, while you stood your ground to stunt about the scene.

'Jungkook !' you shouted at him, this is why being a human is not the perfect time y/n.

'YOU! YOU KNOW BETTER TO NEVER SPEAK THAT NAME EVER. YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE JUNGKOOK ASKING FOR THE SON OF HADES A REQUEST! WELL GOODLUCK BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE.' Yoongi drop the younger after squeezing the life of the younger.