TWINTIG

a/n: Gonna start putting authors note on the top.

So I can't believe I just written a 20 chapters with 3k+, and it's not even the whole story covered. I'm still trying to build up the story and introduce you all to what's happening, it's going to be amazing and I've already figure out how the plot will be going and I hope your in it for the surprise and expect lots of up and downs moment.

As for right now this will be the closing chapter of the first arch of the story and we will be going to the second arch of the story and where the story will begin. I have to say this is the longest book I've written and I'm very excited for the next chapter and all I can say it's a bit dark.

Another news I'm so happy this got 2K reads and I want to thank you for following me in this journey took it 2 years to write this and there still many more years to come! So I hope you do enjoy this. I've pre-written 4 chapters and I hope I will be able to post them in a range of time so you'll still understand the story.

But nonetheless thank you for the 2K reads I'm so happy right now and enjoy this update. A little Vmin action for all of you.

 A little Vmin action for all of you

You really couldn't believe it

After all, you had gone through, and what had happened, you're still amazed by the fact mermaids are real. Well, in fact, that he was holding onto you right now. You would have asked a lot of question if it wasn't for the water that surrounds you.

Your eyes widen, and you were about to shout, but the mermaid's eyes widen and clamp your mouth shut.

'Don't talk first,' he mutters words and sudden smack his lips to you, and your reflects kick in as you struggle under his hold, but he kept on until he blows air into your lung and he lets you go.

You glare your way to him as you rub your hands non your lips and he smiles.

'Go on... you can yell now,' you took a deep breath and exhale, and you glare your way to the smiling mermaid as he twirls around when suddenly he jerks back. Your eyes widen when a sudden tug also drags you with him.

The merman suddenly jerks backwards as it was about to hit the seabed when suddenly you felt someone holding out to you.

And you look back to see Jimin who was looking at you and your eyes widen for the second time and know that he was also a merman.

'Jimin – you...you have a tail –'your eyes couldn't help to wander over his feet ignoring the tug that tugs your hands, and you look at your hands and see a long line that goes to the bottom of the sea.

You look at Jimin questioningly as he laughs,' did Taehyung kiss you?' you look at him and nod.

'Then you can talk freely, y/n! Don't worry he didn't kiss you for nothing, not only he's a good kisser but Taehyung needs to blow air bubbles to you, so you don't die!' you look at him and take a deep breath.