♥CRAZY DAY♥

A.N.~ So I asked my brother if he had 2 minutes and 22 seconds to live and he said that he would spend time with his family. I said I would watch the video above ^^^^. And I said that it was worth it, why because I'm a Hollander so i'd watch Tom Holland's lip sync battle either way worth it. Ok you can read the chapter now!✌✌✌
⭐Y/N⭐
I woke up at 6:30 because I was excited! So I quickly got dressed and my hair in a messy bun.

 Ok you can read the chapter now!✌✌✌⭐Y/N⭐I woke up at 6:30 because I was excited! So I quickly got dressed and my hair in a messy bun

(You can ignore what you don't want like for ex

(You can ignore what you don't want like for ex.the bag unless you want it)

Then I went to go make me a yf/s. (your favorite smoothie) When I finished drinking it I went to the lab and found no one there, at least I think. But anyways I went up to the spare parts and started to make me a watch that has my A.I., lasers, blasters, and a hologram so when people call me I can see them. Once I got half way through it I felt like someone was watching me build my watch. I slowly turned around and saw my dad watching me build. "When did you get here?" I asked. "I got here maybe 10 minutes ago but I saw you build so I decided to watch you. By the way what are you building?" my dad asks. "I am building a watch that has my A.I. in it, also lasers,blasters,and a hologram so when people call I can see them." I answered. "Wow you are just like me!" he said smiling. "What are we working on?" " We are working on a suit for you and we had an idea that it would be nice if you helped us design,build,and try it on." my dad said. "Ok that sounds awesome!" " That's great little rascal,how about you go up and get your schooling done and when you get done we can work on the suit ok?" "That is perfect! Bye dad!" "Bye rascal see you in an hour!"
⭐ Library ⭐
Once I got there I saw that there was a note it read:
'Hey sorry Y/N I can't be there today or any other professors because we all have meetings today. So you have no classes today and may be tomorrow. So you have the day off today see you in the library tomorrow maybe!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Johnson'
⭐ Living room ⭐
Wow um ok well I will spend my hour pranking people. Once I got my list done I saw two people sitting in the living room. Once I got closer I saw that it was Thor and Loki. I got two water bottles and with my telekinesis I used it and poured water on them. They turned around and then I threw green and blue glitter at them. Thor was mad but then I gave him a box of pop tarts. Loki was also mad but then turned surprised that I had just pranked them. Loki saw my list of people to prank and he had an evil smirk on his face. "Hey Y/N can I help you prank people?" "Yea sure! It's always fun when you help!" " ok let's do this whose first?" Loki asked. "Well we are going to get Steve and Auntie Tasha first!" I said with a smirk on my face.
⭐ Training Room ⭐
So we went to go see where they went. They were about to get out of they training room so I quickly got dirt and water. I put it in a bucket and waited for them to get out. Once they were out I dumped the mud on them then I pulled Loki with me and I ran to the kitchen. " Y/N M/N Stark get back here before I get your weapons!" Auntie Tasha said.
⭐ Living Room ⭐

I went to where they were and they looked like tomatoes because they were so furious. "Y/N Why did you do this?" "Because I thought it would be fun, because I didn't have to learn today because all the teachers have meetings, oh would you look at the time it's already been an hour well I'll see you guys later." And like that I jogged to the lab. And Auntie Tasha and Steve started to follow me.

The Lab ⭐
"Hey little rascal right now is not a good time because eye patch wants us right now so just go up to your room and do something ok and by the way when did the mud monsters escape the swamp!" He said laughing at the end. "Well you see she decided to prank is with mud once we were done training, then she said that she didn't have classes today cause they are in meetings." " Good job little rascal!" My dad said while high fiving me. Steve and Auntie Tasha glared at my dad. "I mean don't ever do that again!" My dad said. " Ok" Once they left my dad said that I did an amazing job and to keep up the good job, he was just say I g don't do that again because Steve and Auntie Tasha was glaring at him. Anyways he left to meet the others for the meeting.
⭐ In my room ⭐

My dad quickly told me that he was going to Sokovia for a mission

My dad quickly told me that he was going to Sokovia for a mission. He also told me he would be back in a week or two so that means I can't go outside. Then he left. So I went to get my PJ's on.

 So I went to get my PJ's on

(They were washed)

(They were washed)

Turned my tv on then I went to sleep.

A.N.~ Hey my dudes I hope you liked this chapter. And why do you think they had to leave to Sokovia? Anyways plz comment down below if you would like to request a song. If so it could be in one of my chapters. Have a goodnight/evening/afternoon/morning to wherever you are.
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560