♥TROUBLE BE LURKING♥

⭐Y/N⭐
So we got ready to set off. We all agreed to go to the tree house instead of the tower. We would go to the tree house, then we would stay there 'till morning.
⭐ At the tree house ⭐
We all got there. Then we all agreed to go to the tree house balcony to discuss our plan. "Well how are we going to show up tomorrow?" Buck asked. "We are going to the theater, and in there is a compartment where we all can fit in." I said. "What time will we go?" Loki and Thor asked. " We will leave in three hours, which will be four o'clock." I said. "Ok!" They all said .
⭐ Three hours later ⭐
We all got ready to strike. While we were discussing our plan last night we decided to bring nerd guns, flour, a pvp pipe, fire extinguisher, whipped cream, water, glitter, smoke bombs, and paint bombs. We had black face paint with two stripes on each cheek, the guys had the same thing.

 We had black face paint with two stripes on each cheek, the guys had the same thing

(What it looks like)

So then we went into the tower. No one was up. So we went to the theater.
⭐ Theater ⭐
Once we got there we got all our supplies ready. "Wow this is a lot bigger than I expected!" Said the guys. " Yeah, I know, so we are going to attack at noon because they will be eating lunch. So we are going to attack when they eat, meaning that we will use our weapons to attack with alright?" "Alright!" They said.
⭐ Noon ⭐
So we saw them in the dinner table eating. I stepped forward stealthy. When I was close enough but yet still out of sight. I have them the signal to attack. Once we did we ran, more like I ran, towards the elevator then went to the main level.
⭐ Tony's P.O.V. ⭐
We were all eating at the table, not all speedy and red weren't there but oh well. I was saying that Y/N is going to get it because she basically blew up. The lab but then we were attacked by.....flour? Then once they were done they ran towards the elevator. We all went to the meeting room to discuss this.
⭐ Meeting room ⭐
Once we got in there I asked (Friday or Jarvis) to see the security cameras. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My daughter, Thor, Loki, and Bucky. It looks like they are sneaking up on us but Y/N is going first the signaling them. Then they attacked us then ran towards the elevator but it looks more like a blur when Y/N ran. (Your dad knew about your powers) So now it looks like they are going outside. "Tony why would you think they did that?" "They probably did that to cause a distraction for when Y/N blew up my lab!" We all quickly left the meeting room and went to the elevator quickly and went outside. But once we were outside they weren't there.
⭐ Y/N ⭐
We all ran to the zoo. We met up there and kept a look out. It was 5 o'clock and the zoo just closed so we made our way to the tower.
⭐ The Tower ⭐
Once we got there we went to the elevator. Once we got out of the elevator. We ran to our rooms and locked the doors. Well I ran in not sure about the guys. The team was wondering why we came through like that then they remembered.
⭐ Your Room ⭐
I went and got my computer out and hacked the security cameras so I can see what they are doing. My dad, Steve, Auntie Tasha were on my way to my room. They already got Thor, Loki,and Buck. So I quickly baracaded the door. Once they were knocking for them to come in but I didn't let them. So after may be 3 hours I got hungry so I left my room to the kitchen to get some pepperoni pizza I ordered.
⭐ Kitchen ⭐
Once I got there I saw the box and quickly took it and ran to my room. But my dad was standing right there when I ran and he stuck his foot out and made me trip and the food got dumped on the floor. "Hey dad I was just about to go watch a movie." I said nervously not trying to sound suspicious at all. "Were you?" he asked questioning. "Ya." I said looking at the ground. "Well let's go!" He said leading his way towards the theater. But he stopped in front of a room. quickly
⭐ Meeting room ⭐
He opened it and I saw everyone there but there were two people who I didn't recognize. But I saw Buck, Loki, and Thor sitting in the center of the room. So I quickly made my way towards them. I looked at everyone and they looked furious at me because basically I was the leader of what happened. Luckily for me there was a window next to me so I took out my knife and hit the glass and ran out more like jump out. I thought I would die but there was a pool under me so I was safe. Then I got out of the pool and went to the exit to leave. I ran to central park.
⭐ Tony's P.O.V. ⭐
I saw Y/N going out of her room to get a pepperoni pizza that she ordered. After she got a hold of the pizza box I stuck my foot out so she would fall. She got back up. "Hey dad, I was just about to go watch a movie." she said as the pizza fell to the ground. "Were you?" I said questioning her. " Ya" she said as she looked at the ground. "Well let's go!" I said leading her towards the 'theater' when I really was leading her towards the meeting because she and her 'gang' attacked us. Everyone went even the twins went it took a lot of persuading but they came. I stopped in front of the doorway.
⭐ Meeting Room ⭐
I opened the door she looked at everyone but had a confused expression at the twins. But she saw that her 'gang members' were in the room. She looked around at everyone and she saw how furious everyone looked. So she took out her knife and broke the window then ran and jumped out the window. Everyone went up to the window to see if she was going to be okay. But they all saw that there was a pool beneath her so everyone had an relieved expression. She quickly got out of the pool fast and ran towards the exit. Then she left to the outside world. But I was thinking that I'm not that bad she is like a mini me so I would've done the same thing.
⭐ Pietro P.O.V. ⭐(you didn't see that coming)
So this Stark man came in to Wanda and I to help him with his daughter. It took a lot of persuading but we gave in. So we all went to the meeting room. I saw everyone that I have met but I saw three strange men. Then the Stark man came in with a yh/c haired girl. She saw everyone and then looked at me and Wanda strangly. She then saw her friends in the room. She went up to them. She looked up at her teammates. The girl saw that they were all mad at her so she took out a knife but the window then ran and jumped out. But when she ran there was a blur behind her. Everyone went to the window to see if she was going f to die or not. But there was water under her. She landed and got out quickly and ran towards the exit then left.
⭐Y/N⭐
I went to central park and just went for a job to clear my head of what just happened. But when I looked my father before i jumped he didn't look furious like everyone else. He just had his famous smirk on his face. Then I realized he would've done the same thing because I'm a daddy's girl. I then started to go to the tower.
⭐ The Tower ⭐
Once I got to the tower everyone looked so relieved that I'm safe. So I just kept walking till I got to my room got my pajamas on them went back out to the living room with everyone else.

 So I just kept walking till I got to my room got my pajamas on them went back out to the living room with everyone else

And I knew I was going to get it bad

A.N.~ Hey so I hoped you liked this chapter. And I bet:

When I added Pietro and Wanda

When I added Pietro and Wanda. You probably did. It just felt right to add this gif. But anyways I hoped you liked it. Have a goodnight/evening/afternoon/morning to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
  -marvelgirl1560