♥EXPLANATION AND NEW PEOPLE♥

Once I got there everyone just stared at me with rage and anger. Except six people my dad, Buck,Loki,Thor,and two other people. My dad just had a smirk on his face because I could tell he wasn't mad at all. Then Loki,Thor,and Buck just had curious expressions on their faces. "Y/N What were you thinking when you and you 'gang' thinking when you came and interrupted our lunch?" Steve bickered. I just put my finger into a 👐 sign to Buck,Loki,Thor. Cause we made a pact that we don't snitch. They all looked at me waiting for me to answer the question. "I'm going to go get a pizza bye." I said. Then I'm a blur I ran to the elevator then went to my second favorite library on the 10th floor.
⭐ Pietro's P.O.V. ⭐
The girl came back but went to her room. Then she came back in other clothes which I think are for sleeping. Anyways she looked around at the people staring at her. Mostly the team had a furious face while three other people had a curious face on. Wanda and I had a blank expression because we didn't know anything. Then her dad had a smirk, I have no idea why. "Y/N What were you thinking when you came and interrupted our lunch?" Captain Rogers asked with a furious tone towards the girl. Wait I found out her name her name is Y/N and it fits her because she is beautiful. Anyways she made a 👐 with her hands and I don't know why. "I'm going to get a pizza bye." She said, but when she ran there was like a black blur behind her. Wait is she like me? But she goes like 3 times slower than me but still fast.
⭐ Library⭐ ⭐Y/N P.O.V.⭐
Once you got there you looked for one of your favorite books. The book you were looking for was called "How To Disappear." It was one of your favorite books. Once you got it you began to read it. Once I read a few chapters I left the living library and went to my room to watch some vines.

Then I went to bed.
⭐ Morning ⭐
I got up and went to my closet to pick out my clothes.

⭐ Morning ⭐I got up and went to my closet to pick out my clothes

(Your clothes)

Then you went to the kitchen.
⭐ Kitchen ⭐
I got there and everyone looked at me. "Hey little rascal!" " hey dad!" " Hey team." I said with a glare at them. "Ello new mates!" You said with a British accent. " Hello!" The boy and girl said with a cherry enthusiasm. You got a few scoffs from the other team members when you said hi. "What's for breakfast dad?" I asked curiously. " Well Spangles is making his Captain America pancakes." Dad said with a hungry tone. I got my chocolate milk and went to sit down next to Buck. "Hey Buck!" "Hey Y/N/N!" We sat there and talked until food was ready. Once the food was done I gathered up the courage to tell them that I was sorry. "Guys I have something to say." I said nervously. "What is it?" the team questioned. "I just wanted to say that I am sorry for what I have done and hopefully you will forgive me?" I said looking down at the ground. Once I looked up they smiled at me and said, "It's ok Y/N but just warn us the next time you do it." Steve said. "Then what will the fun be then if I warn you guys?" "Ok Ok ok but we forgive you!" They all said, except the two siblings. " anyways Y/N we have two new teens here and may be you can show them around after breakfast?" Your dad said. "Sure!" I said.
⭐ After Breakfast ⭐
I made my way towards them to tell them my name. "Ello mates my name is Y/N but you can call me Batman.... I'm just kidding just call me Y/N/N!" I said doing a British accent again. "Hello Y/N/N I'm Wanda and vhis is my twin brother Pietro!" She said in a cherry voice. I told them to follow me so I can give them a tour. "So this is the theater where we have movie night at." I said. " that's cool! " they said with a wow expression in their eyes. "This is my room, next to me is Aunti- I mean Nat's room then Steves." "You guys are on my left and across from me." I said. " Ok!" "Well that concludes our tour, now if you excuse me I'm going to go ask the team of they want to have food war night!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice because I love food fight night because they always lead to some sort of war that which always leads to black outs or hurting each other. I left them by the doors and went to the living room and went to my phone and texted them on the group chat.

{ irondad, Auntie Tasha, Spangled Man, Hammer Time, My Brother(Loki)(because he is the God of mischief and you cause mischief), Green Bean, Buck the bear, Arrow head, Sam my man}

Chat open

Lil' Rascal~ wassup mates

Auntie Tasha~ Ello Y/N/N

Spangled Man~ Hello Y/N how was the tour with the twins?

Lil' Rascal~ It was good 👍

Hammer Time~ HELLO LADY Y/N

Irondad~ Thor caps

Hammer Time~ sorry man of iron

My brother~ wassup sister

Lil' Rascal~ wassup brother

Lil' Rascal~ I was wondering if you guys wanted a food fight tonight?

Everybody~ yes 👍

Lil' Rascal ~ Ok we can have teams

Auntie Tasha~ I want Y/N, Clint,Loki,Buck

Irondad~ then it looks like I got Spangles,Thor,Green bean, and Sam my man

Auntie Tasha~ should we ask the twins if they want to fight with us?

Irondad~ lil'Rascal go ask the twins if they want to ok then text back when they answered ok

Lil'Rascal~ ok bye text ya in a couple minutes!

Chat closed for now

⭐Y/N⭐
So I got off my phone a nd I went to go find the twins. First I went to Wanda's room. I knocked once. Then again. She opened on the second knock. "Hey Y/N/N What can I help you with?" She asked. "Well the team and I are having a food fight tonight and we were wondering if you two would like to play with us?" I said. "I'm in how about we go ask my brother?" " yea sure!" I said. Once we got there she knocked. Then the door opened. "Brother vhe team is having a food fight and we got invited to come so do you want to come with us?" "Um....yea sure!" Pietro said. " Btw there are teams so one will be on my team and the other on my dad's team so up you guys can pick the team's you want to be on just saying." I said. "Ok when will the fight began?" They asked. "Hold on let me text them to see what time."

Chat opened

Irondad~ so what did they say?

Lil'Rascal~ they said they were down

Auntie Tasha~ ok what teams are they going to be on?

Lil'Rascal~ hold on let me ask them btw when is the fight beginning?

My brother~ probably 9 o'clock

Lil'Rascal~ ok I'll text you guys later bye 👋

Chat closed

⭐Y/N⭐
"They said that the fight should began at nine so in 4 hours and they want to know what teams you guys are going on" "I will go on your team Y/N/N." Pietro said. "Then looks like I am going on your dad's team but this should be fun going against you brother!" Wanda said with a smirk. " ok well meet up in my room with my team!" I said to Pietro. "Ok bye!" The twins said. "Bye!" I said.

Chat opened

Lil' Rascal~ Pietro is on my team and Wanda is on your team dad

Irondad~ Ok well I'll see you guys later

Everyone~ bye

Chat closed

⭐Pietro's  P.O.V.⭐
When Y/N left I knew that I was falling for her but I don't know if she likes me. "Hey Wanda!" " Hey Pietro! " "You like that girl don't you?" I nodded my head. " well let's get ready for the food fight! " she said with enthusiasm in her voice.  I just nodded my head.

A.N.~ I hoped you liked this chapter! So I don't really have anything else to say so yea. But I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
  -marvelgirl1560