♥Stuck In A Coma♥

It was.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A

.N.~ Italics means the future

Emily. The girl I was friends with when I was six years old. She was my dad's friend daughter. She was kidnapped when she just turned eight. "What do you want?" I ask. "Well I just wanted to help you go through your little coma." She says. "Why do you care?" I ask. "Well what was his name? Hmmm. Oh yeah Pietro was it. Yeah he's dating Liz." She says. "Wh-what.!" I said with tears threatening to fall. "I want to make a deal with you." She said. "Ok..." I said nervously. "You come with me and you can become better or you can die right here in your coma while trying to fight me." She said. "Neither." Said a voice I recognized. I turned around and saw Peter. But wait if we're both unconscious how are we connected. But if we feel like we are both endangered then our minds connect together. Anyways. "Peter!" I said while running up to him. I jumped and have him a hug. "Hey N/N!" He said. While we were hugging I felt something burning hot on my back. It was a piece of burning metal. "You are coming with me or you die." Emily said. I quickly told Pete a plan. I nodded my head and then we attacked. I grabbed her metal leg and took it off. Then I quickly dropped it because the hot metal was burning my hand off. I put some water on it from my powers. Peter was webbing her to the door. I then grabbed some stones and rocks and used my speed and threw them at her. It felt like she was being hit by bullets. I put some water in and around her body. Peter used his taser webs and shot her with it. But it didn't take effect in her that much. Then she got out of the webbing. She mainly came after me. I punched her in the gut. But she caught my fist and punched me in my head. Then she punched me in the nose making my nose to bleed. I got up with a little wobble. Peter was trying to hold off but he couldn't. I quickly sped over there to help him. I grabbed my hoodie I was wearing for some odd reason and took it off. I put it around her neck. "Why do you want me to go with you so badly?" I said while tightening the sweatshirt. "Because boss wants to see you.  Then she grabbed a piece of glass from the ground and put a deep scratch on my arm and leg making me let go of my sweatshirt. She was free and attacking me. Peter got some of his ultimate webs and started to shoot at her. He tied her up and knocked her unconscious. She then started to disappear into dust. Peter and I looked at each other nervously.

♥3rd P.O.V.♥

Outside of yours and Pete's bodies the team was in your guy's room. Every time you got hit or punched or even burnt or scratched it showed up on your body. The team began to worry and called doctor Murphy into the room. The doctors explained what was happening and what is going to happen. "So your telling me that my daughter and my spider son are fighting and if they lose they will *gulps* die." Your dad says. "Pretty mu-" Dr. Murphy said but got caught off my the beepings of the machine. "Everyone out get more doctors in here!" Doctor Murphy yelled out. Everyone ran out while doctors ran in. The marks on your guy's bodies were getting worse by the minute. "Take them to Section 26." The doctor yelled. The nurses and doctors ran down to the section and took everything with. When the team's saw you guys they started crying. Then the red lights began to flash. "No. No. Nononono!!" The team said. "This has to be a mistake." Tony said. The twins felt like they were gonna die if they couldn't see you guys again. Especially your dad and the team. Pietro wished he was the one that took you to homecoming and that this would've never happened. The team went through the doors. "You can't be back here they are going to be here for a while so just sit in the waiting room on your right." One of the nurses said. The team sighs in defeat except for Your dad, Auntie Tasha, Bucky, and Steve. They get up and say how they have to see you. The doctors shakes her head and the four of them slump into their chairs.