♥After School♥

⭐Y/N⭐
We got out and I ran towards my father's lab. But before I could get there steve stopped me. "Why are you running?" Steve asked me. "well something happened and I have to talk to my father about it." I quickly said. "ok." Steve said. Then I went to my fathers lab.
⭐Lab⭐
Once I was down there I spotted my father. "Hey dad." I said. "Hey little rascal" my dad said. "whats up?" he asked. "Well today at school we had like this free day and I went with the twins and my new friends." before I could finish m;y dad cut me off. "You made new friends! what are their names?" he asked. "they are Ned Leeds, MJ, and Peter Parker." I said. "ok back to my story, so we went to an arcade and we played game. then we went to Starbucks. But about maybe five minutes we got there um my senses started to go off and then I remembered that my eye color changes. so I asked if we could go back to the school." I said. "Little Rascal did you look around or did anything seem suspicious?" He asked. "I did look around and nothing seemed suspicious. What is going on?" I said. "Stay home tomorrow okay I will tell the twins that they are also staying home, too." My dad said. "Okay." I said. Then I walked to my room and pulled out my phone telling my friends that I won't be going to school.

The Nerd Squad😎

N/N Is A Surprise🎁
Hey guys I have something to tell you

Pete💗
Hey what is it

Nerd👓
Hey also^

Book Girl📖
Wassup N/N

N/N Is A Surprise 🎁
I am not going to school tomorrow

Pete💗
Why not?

Book Girl📖
^

Nerd👓
^

N/N Is A Surprise 🎁
Well um something happened and I have to stay home

Book Girl📖
Awe I wanted to do something with you tomorrow

N/N Is A Surprise 🎁
Well I can still do what you want to do I just can't leave the house until you guys get out of school

Nerd👓
Ok well I have to go my mom just made spaghetti so byee

Pete💗
Bye Ned

Book Girl📖
^

N/N Is A Surprise 🎁
^

Pete💗
Well I have to do homework so uh bye MJ and N/N

N/N Is A Surprise 🎁
Bye 👋

Book Girl📖
👋

N/N Is A Surprise 🎁
Bye talk to you later Mj😀

Book Girl📖
Bye 👋 N/N

After I texted them I went to go talk to Wanda. I walked to her room.
⭐Wanda's Room⭐
I knocked on her door. "Hey N/N did you need anything?" She asked. "Yeah I was wondering if I could talk to you." I said. "Sure come in." She said.
⭐inside Wanda's room⭐
"So did my dad tell you that you, Pietro, and I are staying home?" I asked. "No." Wanda said. "Yup we have to stay home because my dad doesn't want me in danger and he also doesn't want you guys in danger." I said. "Wait does that have to do with the sensed that went off?" She asked. "Yea." I said looking down. "Y/N don't be afraid or be ashamed of what happened today. Just be lucky that you felt it and we got out of there ok!" Wanda said while running my back. "Thanks Wanda! I really needed that." I said. "Bye N/N and also can you tell my brother please?" She asked. "Bye and also yea." I said.
⭐outside of Pietro's room⭐
I knocked. "Hey N/N what's up?" Pietro said. "The sky!" I said with a chuckle. "Anyways I came here to tell you that Wanda, you, and I are staying here tomorrow. We are not going to school." I said. "Wait why aren't we going to school?" He asked. " Well um something happened and my senses went off. " I said. "Ok. Wait is everything going to be alright?" He asked. "Yes as long as we stay in the tower." I said. "Ok." He said. "Well dinner will be ready at five." I said. "Ok." He said. I just kept looking at his eyes. Wow his eyes are so beautiful. "Well ok bye." I said. "Wait N/N can you stay and help me with my homework?" He asked. "Yea let me get my books." I said. Then I got my books and went to Pietro's room. "So the question just asks if 3x= 4×5y." I said. Then I'd worked the problem out for him. Then Wanda came in because she needed help. Then she left because all of hers were done. Around 10 pm we got done. "Thanks N/N for helping me!" Pietro said tiredly. "No problem but you should probably get some sleep." I said. "Ok but one question." He said. "Ok, shoot away." I said. "How are you not tired?" He asks. "Well I got all my homework done in five minutes and I helped you and Wanda so that was basically a warm-up for me." I said. "Oh ok then goodnight!" He said. "Good night Pietro." I said then I walked out and closed the door. Then I went to my room and watched Gilligan's Island then I went to sleep.

A.N.- Sorry I have been inactive. I have been building a project and yea. But I hope you like this chapter. I will try and do more chapters soon. But anyways I got into the year book committee! Which is good because I get to use my photography skills! But anyways I hope you like this chapter. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560

P.S. Gilligan's Island is an actual tv show and it is super funny!