♥The Next Day♥

♥Y/N♥

I woke up the next morning to the smell of French toast. I got out of bed and put my hair into a messy bun and then went to the kitchen.

♥Kitchen♥

Once I got in there I saw Bucky making his signature French toast. I was the only one down here except for him and me. So I got out the chocolate milk. About five minutes later the twins come out. They both grabbed a plate while I grabbed them some glasses. Then I poured them some chocolate milk. Pietro and Wanda says thanks but Pietro quickly turns away flustered because I was just wearing pajama shorts and a sports bra. But then he sits down next to his sister. Then I say across from them. "So after this do you want to train Buck?" I ask. "Sure but after training I  have to meet Steve and Clint because we have a mission so if they here is anything you need tell Steve or I before we leave." He says. "Ok." I said. And the twins just nod their heads. After breakfast I went to my room and got my training clothes on.

♥Training Room♥

Then I went down to the training room and started to warm up. "Try and have your feet planted." Said a voice. And I jumped up and turned around. And I saw Buck standing against the doorway. He went over to the punching bag next to me and got some gloves. After a few punches we were sparring. Pietro and Wanda were training with Auntie Tasha and Steve. Bucky flipped me over and then something happened and and he was in top of me. "Well this is very awkward" I said then we quickly got off of each other and we both were very flustered. I turned to look at Auntie Tasha, Clint, Wanda, and Pietro. I mouthed 'help me' to Auntie Tasha. Then I looked at the others. I was very flustered. Pietro I think had this look of jealousy in his eyes. Did he have a thing for Bucky? Or did he have a crush on me? Then I went back to sparring with Buck. After another 30 minutes we stopped and had lunch. After lunch I went to my room and grabbed my camera and laptop and started to edit some photos.

♥Dining Room♥

A couple hours later it was dinner time. And for dinner tonight is marinated chicken, salad, peas, and f/d to drink. We talked and laughed at jokes. At one point Clint told this one joke and I inhaled a bit of my chicken. But I survived.

♥Your Room♥

After dinner I got my favorite hoodie on then I grabbed my laptop and started to hack into things. First I hacked into the Pentagon then I hacked into another thing. After a while of hacking my eyes became sore and tired from looking at the computer screen. So I turned off my laptop and I got a book. I got out 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief' and started to read it. When I got done with the book I looked over to my clock and I saw that it was 7:00. Shnikes! (Shnikes- sh nikes) I forgot that thing with Mj. I quickly got my phone out and texted her.

Weird Girl👌
Sorry I forgot to text you what did you want to do?

Book Girl📖
Well I wanted to know if you wanted to join the dethiclan team

Weird Girl👌
Sure do I sign up or what

Book Girl📖
No but our next meeting is on Thursday if you wanted to come

Weird Girl👌
Sure is it after school?

Book Girl📖
Yea

Weird Girl👌
Cool thx I will see you tomorrow!

Book Girl📖
Bye see you tomorrow N/N

Weird Girl👌
Bye Mj!

After I texted her I went to go find my dad. Then I thought 'wait he is my dad. And where would my dad be? In the lab.' I thought to myself. Then I went down to the lab.

♥Lab♥

Once I walked through the door I said, "Don't worry the greatness has arrived!!" And my dad just chuckled. So did Bruce. "Hey dad! Hey dad! Hey dad!" I said. "What lil rascal?" He asked. "Guess what!" I said. "What?" He asks. "I'm in the dethiclan team!" I said excitedly. "Relly? I'm so happy for you! You can finally put that intelligence of yours to work!" He says. "Well can Wanda, Pietro, and I go to the theater and watch 'Holes' please?" I ask. "Sure!" He says. Then I ran off to find Wanda and Pietro.

♥3rd Person♥

And after you guys watched the movie you were so tired that you just slept in the theater. You grabbed a black and gray blanket and laid down on the couch. After you fell asleep Pietro stayed there an extra minute just watching your peaceful body sleep. Then he goes to his room and goes to sleep. While Wanda is getting something to drink and then going to bed. And Clint, Steve, and Buck all left after dinner.

A.N.~ So I hope you like this chapter. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are! And also have a wonderful Veterans Day!
PEACE OUT MY DUDES ✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560