♥Homecoming♥

♥Y/N♥

I woke up to Hannah. "Today is going to be 54°F with sun and few clouds but mostly sunny and the current time is 6:15." Hannah said. "Thanks Hannah!" I said. "Your welcome N/N!" She said. Then I picked out my outfit for today.

After I got changed I went out of my room

After I got changed I went out of my room. I went to the kitchen to eat some cereal.

♥Kitchen♥

I went to the cupboards and got out yf/c. I poured me a bowl and then I texted Peter.

N/N😜
Hey Pete can I walk to school with you?

Pete💗
Sure meet me at my apartment in thirty minutes

N/N😜
Ok I'll see you then bye

Pete💗
Bye N/N

Then I finished my breakfast. "Hey Happy can you give me a ride to Peter's apartment please?" I ask. "Sure kid." He said while ruffling my hair. But before I did anything I grabbed my bag. "Bye guys I will see you two at school." I said to the twins. "Ok. Where are you going?" Pietro and Wanda ask. "I'm walking with Pete today. Something different I guess." I said. "Oh ok well see you at school." Pietro said. "Ok byee!" I said then I left.

♥Peter's Apartment♥

I went into the elevator and hit Peter's floor. After that I went to Peter's door and knocked. About 5 minutes later Peter opens the door. "Hey N/N come in. Aunt May is still sleeping so she should be up in about twenty minutes." Peter said. "Ok." I said. "So are you excited for tonight?" Pete asks me. "Yea! Because this is my first homecoming!" I said. "Well I'm glad that I am your first person to take you to homecoming." He said. Then we talked. After that he said, "we should get going school starts in twenty minutes." "Ok well let's go!" I said. "Bye Aunt May!" Peter and I said at the same time. "So.... Your bruises kinda recovered." He said trying to make small talk. "Yea. I still have a black eye but that's about it." I said. "I just have a little bruise on my chin." He said. "Yea but they will go away." I said. "Yup." He said. After the elevator we got off and started to walk. After walking and almost falling we arrived at school.

♥School♥

I saw Mj and Ned by our lockers. So I went up to them sneakily since their backs were turned towards me. "There's only one race. The human race." I said. Then I went to Ned,"*smack* what about Nascar?" I said. Then once I was done they jumped and turned around. "N/N h hey." They said while Peter and I were laughing. "Can I get to my locker because I got the good coosh." I said while smiling. They all looked at me like 'um ok uh you need help' face. Then I just turn around laughing. "N/N why are you laughing?" They ask. "Because you guys should've seen your faces when I said it." I said W while laughing. "Yea ok but one question." Peter says. "Ok shoot away." I said. "Why do you have drugs in your locker?" Peter asks and the others nod in agreement. "Oh that is not drugs. I just have some Zebra Cakes and Cosmic Brownies. Then I also have some candy bars, cookies, and yf/d." I said and they just have their mouths open like 'why does she have all this stuff?'face. "Oh.." Is all they say. "If you want you can always come to my locker and have some." I shrug. "Yess!" They say and I just laugh at them. "Ok we better get to class before we are late." Mj says and we just nod in agreement. We got to History class.

♥time skip to lunch♥

It was finally lunch. Wanda, Ned, Mj, Pete, and I were all sitting together. Pietro was with Liz. But we were talking and laughing. "So Mj do you want to come with us to get ready for homecoming or no?" I ask. "Sure but can I get a ride to your place?" She asks. "Sure!" I said. Then the bel ring and we all went to our classes.

♥time skip to after school♥

I went to my locker and got my stuff. Then I waited for Mj and Wanda. But then I texted my dad.

Lil Rascal😝
Mj is coming with us home

Iron Dad😜
Ok just try and stay your room or your fourth floor we don't want any suspicion

Lil Rascal😝
Ok well I'll see you later

Iron Dad😜
Ok I love you

Lil Rascal😝
Love you too

After I was done texting my dad Mj and Wanda came. "You guys ready?" I ask. "Yup!" They said. Then we went out of the school and waited for Happy. Pietro then came when we got into the car. The girls and I sat in the back while Pietro sat in the front. We were talking about tonight. About twenty minutes later we have arrived at the tower. Mj, Wanda, and I all went to the fourth floor because I have a second bedroom and the floor is basically mine. I had the dresses for all three of us. Hi didn't bring one so I had some for her. Since homecoming didn't start till 6:30 we just roamed my floor. It was now 5:30 and we all agreed that we need to start getting ready. Pietro was going with Liz to homecoming so he is leaving at 6 so he can go to her house. Then we started to get our stuff ready. I he Pepper and Auntie Tasha come and help us. It was now 6:15 and we were done. "You look so beautiful girls!" Auntie Tasha said. "Thank you!" We said. "Ok let's get going!" Pepper said and we all nod our heads.

♥Time Skip to Hoco♥

After the car ride we all got out. I saw Peter standing there all cute. He opened my door and helped me out. The he kissed my hand like the gentleman he is. "You look absolutely gorgeous N/N." He said. "Why thank you! You look absolutely handsome Pete!" I said. "Why thank you." He said then he was going to take me to the gym but Pepper said, "Pictures!!" And Auntie Tasha and Pepper got out their phones and took a picture of the group first and then took a picture of Pete and I. When it was Pete and I he put his hands on my waist and stood behind me! After the pictures we held hands into the gym. We went and met up with Mj and Wanda and also Ned. I saw Pietro and Liz dancing on the dance floor. I felt so heart broken. Pete and Wanda saw me look over there. "N/N forget him ok if he doesn't see you or what he is doing then he doesn't deserve you plus you guys us!" Wanda says. "Thanks Wanda that meant a lot." I said. "No problem but now go dance with your date!" She says lightly pushing me into Peter. "Ok!" I chuckled. When we got to the dance floor they started to play. He nervously out his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his neck. But all of a sudden something felt off. I guess Pete felt it too because he whispered in my ear, "We have to go something is wrong." I nodded. We told the group that we are just going to leave and eat at a restaurant. They just winked at us and said, "Use protection!" And we just laughed. We went out the doors and started to take off some of the little accessories. He lifted up the lockers we put our costumes under and started to get dressed. I changed very quickly and so did Pete.  We left the building and saw something we didn't want to see it was.....

A.N. ~ That was this chapter. It was a cliffhanger. But yesterday the Avengers 4 trailer came out and I remember from yesterday that in 6th period we watched the trailer about 10 times. Then people said when it comes out we should watch it in class. But there were arguments going on for the shadowy figure in it. But 'Avengers: Endgame' looks awesome and I can't wait for the movie to actually come out! But anyways I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are! Peace out my dudes!!
~marvelgirl1560✨