♥SUPRISE♥

⭐Y/N⭐
After breakfast we waited on my dad to get out of his pajamas. We all went to the mall to go by things for the surprise. But when we got to the cars the guys took their own car while us girls shared the car. While we were listening to the radio out favorite song came on.

We were driving side by side next to the guys. So I would make faces at them. Some would laugh at my expressions while others would either try to recreate them or make other faces at them.
⭐ The Mall ⭐
Once we got to the mall I quickly ran to Starbucks. But not too quickly because I didn't want anyone to notice me. Once I got my favorite tea/coffee from Starbucks I met up with the team. "Wow Y/N has to have her drink." Auntie Tasha said sarcasm and chuckling. "Yup I have to stay awake if we're going shopping." I said. " Ok let's go. The guys are going together and the girls are going together. " Auntie Tasha said. "Ok!" Wanda and I said at the same time. We went to H&M first. Wanda and I got something and Auntie Tasha was just there accompanying us. Next we went to the Nike store. After that we went to Forever 21. But on the way there I kept asking if we can get Starbucks over and over again nonstop. Then Auntie Tasha gave me money to let me but my tea/coffee. After that we went to Forever 21. Then we met up with the boys. But first we stopped at Barnes N Nobles to look at some books. We met up the guys by the car. "Woah little rascal I thought you had enough clothes at home!" My dad said jokingly. "Yea well who knows." I said. " anyways we'll see you guys later we are going to go to Chick-fil-a! " said Auntie Tasha said.
*Chic-fil-a*
"Hi how may I help you?" The lady to into the speaker drive thru. "Yea we would three 12 piece chicken nugget meals with a sweet tea, Powerade, and a yf/d, Please." Auntie Tasha said. That will be 15.68 at the window. "
*on the way back to the tower*
"Hey Auntie Tasha can you turn on the radio please?" " Yes. " she said. "Oooh this is my second favorite song!" I said excitedly .

"Ok singer let's get these in quick before anyone asks us questions--" before Auntie Tasha could finish her sentence I was already in the tower. "Well at least she took her clothing bags and her Chick-fil-a bag too." Wanda said jokingly .
*Inside the tower*
I went to my bedroom quick like Auntie Tasha said to. My dad came in my room. "Hey little rascal could you get the twins down here to the living room please we are giving you guys your surprise!" My dad said with enthusiasm . "Ok" I said. I went to Pietro first. I knocked once then the door opened. "Hey Y/N/N What do you need?" Pietro asked curiously. "My dad is giving us the surprise all I need is Wanda so come on." I said to him. I knocked on Wanda's door once. " hey Y/N/N did you need anything? " she asked. "My dad needs you guys and me because he is giving us the surprise in like five minutes, so come on!" I said excitedly. "Ok,ok!" They both said with a chuckle. Wow the caffeine must be kicking in well this is going to be a long night.
⭐ living room ⭐
We got to the living room and I sat in between Steve and Buck. And the twins just say next to the couch. "Ok so your surprise is--" before he could say anything else I quickly asked. "Am I going to London?" " little rascal I already told you, you are not going to London remember we are going to London in 3 weeks. " My dad questioned. "Yes." I said. " continue I still want to know what the surprise is so go on!"  I said with lots of excitement. "Ok well you are guys are going to school." He said with a smile. " Oh" is all I said. "Ok." The twins said awkwardly . "You will start in next week. Meaning next Monday since its only Wednesday." My dad said. " Ok. "The twins and I said together. "Also I bought the three of you the new iPhoneX!" My dad said. "Ok!" We all three said.
*one week later*
"One has past and I start tomorrow so wish me luck." I said to Buck. " you will do great promise me you will join a couple after school clubs ok? " " I will don't worry! " I said. "Goodnight Y/N/N!" " goodnight Buck! " I said sleeply. Tomorrow is the start of my new school. Well this is going to be one heck of an experience since I haven't been to a school before. I thought to myself.