❤Mission❤

❤️Y/N❤️

We got back to the Avengers Tower. Peter and I both went to the training room to practice and also to loosen up our nerves. In the corner of my eye I saw Pietro. I smirked and turned to look at him and gave him a wink. He started to blush and went.
"So when are you going to tell MJ that you like her?" I ask Peter. "Uh... When are you going to tell Pietro that you like him." He said not answering the question. "After the mission. You?" I asked and said. "Ye-yea same." He said blushing red.
We got our suits on. My dad kissed me on the forehead goodbye. "Bye dad." I said hugging him. "Bye lil rascal." He said with a smile. Peter went and hugged him. "Bye Mr. Stark." He said. "Bye kid." He said actually returning the hug. I was surprised and I guess Peter was surprised as well.
Before Peter and I left Pietro quickly gave me a hug. "Bye N/N." He said. "Bye speedy gonzalez." I said and kissed his cheek. "Just date already!" I heard Pete entering the plane say. I roll my eyes and head on the flight.
Pete and I were drawing on the windows. Happy told us to stop before he fell asleep. So when he was sleeping I took out a pen and drew on his face so did Pete.
Once we landed I quickly got the coordinates. We go to The hotel by the casino. They'll be a weapon and drug exchange there in the back. We'll head out at night. Since it won't be busy by the time we go.
It was finally time. I got my suit on and Peter got his. "You ready?" I ask. "No I gotta take a drink from my apple juice." He said taking a drink from a cup. "Are you done?" I ask. "I guess but you have to do all the talking because I don't want to talk." He says and I roll my eyes. "C'mon Pete we don't want Fury to send Buck and Steve here. Steve will give us a lecture about blah blah blah blah blah. And Buck he'll be cool about it." I said going out the window and heading to the casino.
Once we got to the back of the casino I tapped twice in my glasses. "Hannah locate the vault." I said. "Yes Y/N." She said and gives me where the vault is located at. I fine a whole lot of heat signals. They must be guarding it.
We climb to the roof and fine a bunch of rooms. I start to notice a pattern to what they are doing. I quickly take The materials around me and build a new weapon for Pete and I.
I look down and find the vault. "So Pete we have to take down the guards here. Once they're all down we open the vault. I want you to figure the code. Once we get into the vault you will take the case and we get out." I said explaining the plan to him. "Okay but what happens if one of us you know gets captured or both of us?" He asks me. "If we get captured we fight our way out." I said. "What if one of us dies?" He asks again. "If one of us gets killed or dies just walk it off." I say. "Okay." He says and gives me a hug.
We quietly come down from the roof. We transform our suits into a a red dress and a tux. "What are you guys doing back here?" A guy wearing a tux says. "We got lost trying to find the bathroom." I said. "It's up front." He said grabbing my arm. I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He lets go if me and I quickly go back into my suit and so does Peter.
We begin to fight them off. I get a few punches here and there but I'm fine. Once I got my guys down I see Pete struggling. I quickly go next to him and fight them with him.
Someone grabs my arm and throws me to the ground. I quickly hop up and fight him. "Hannah help me." I said whispering so he won't here me. "Do you want me to activate instant combat mode?" She asks. "Instant combat mode? Hell yes." I said. "Okay activating instant kill mode." She says. "Nonononono I don't want to kill anybody." I said and she deactivates instant kill.
Once we got everyone Peter goes and tries to figure out the code.
"1483." He says and punches it in. Nothing. "1629." Nothing. "9104." Nothing. We keep going with numbers for codes but nothing.
An hour passes and nothing. "3697?" I ask him. He smiles and punches it in. It worked finally. He runs in and grabs the case. Once we were walking out someone catches us.
"Where do you think you are going?" He says and knocks us out.

❤Pietro❤

Everyone was in the meeting room watching the mission. I was leaning against the wall in the back. About two or three hours go by and the screen goes black.
"What happened?" Everyone asks. "They've been knocked out." Tony says and puts his head on the table. I broke up with Liz a couple days ago. She as so needy. I started to cry and so did everyone else.
I can't lose Y/N. Or Peter.

❤Peter❤

  Someone knocked us out when we were walking out. I woke up and I felt like I couldn't handle the pain. I just wanted to die the pain was so unbearable.
I looked to my right to see Y/N there on the ground with blood around parts of her body. I'm guessing that she woke up before me or they just started to take their anger on her and I.
  A couple hours later she started to wake up. Thank God. But she was in so much pain. Why would they do this to us?!

❤️Y/N❤️

I started to wake up. Then I felt it, I felt this horrible agony of pain. My eyes are blurry but I try to take the best of my surroundings. It looks like a warehouse or something. Then I saw some red liquid around parts of my body. Blood. Then I saw Peter in the condition like me. Why did this happen to us?
It felt like 45 years has gone by. I see Peter sleeping peacefully right now. I'm still trying to figure a way to get out of here. Then I hear the door open. Oh god. "Looks like the lady is up." A man says and drags me up and takes me out of them room. I'm to weak to fight back so I let him drag me. He begins to walk into another room with all these machines. They hook me up to all of them. I couldn't handle the pain. I wanted to die right here right now. I was screaming bloody murder but began to pass out from all the pain.
  I woke up in a corner across from Peter. I really wish the team can come and save us.

AN~ I haven't updated this book in like forever. But I hope you really like it. Also, guess who got to see Why Don't We in St. Louis? I did! And it was my first ever Why Don't We concert! I even got a picture with Evan! (If you don't know who that is it's Eben's photographer/cameraman.) I stayed like two and a half hours after the show waiting for Why Don't We! Honestly it was worth it!
But I hope you have a fabulous morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
Peace out my dudes✌️✌️✌️
-marvelgirl1560

Chapter published-July 28, 2019
Saw WDW-July 27, 2019