♥A Week Later♥

♥Y/N♥

My first meeting was a week ago (week ago😆 sorry I just had to!). So I got introduced and I couldn't believe it Flash was on the team. But I just ignored him. I say down by Peter and Ned. We just went over drills and stuff. Then after the meeting Liz and the teacher wanted to talk to me. "Y/N you are incredibly intelligent." The teacher said. "And could you possibly come to the tournament in Chicago?" Liz asks. "Sure! When is the tournament?" I ask. "It is next Saturday not this Saturday but next." She says. "So we will meet up here on Saturday morning?" I ask. "Yes." The teacher said. "Ok how long will it take to get there?" I ask. "It'll take about 10 hours." The teacher says. "Ok! Well I better be going cause my ride is here." I said. "Wait!" Liz says. "Yea?" I ask. "Can I have your number so we can text each other and become friends?" She asks. "Sure!" I said. Then I have her my phone and she gave me her phone. After we were done I said my goodbyes and left.
That was my first meeting. On Friday is homecoming. So Wanda and I are going shopping for a dress and stuff. Right now is our last period and then Happy is going to pick us up.
*

Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
Time to get out of here. So I went to my locker and talked to Pete for a minute or two. But while we were standing there Piet looks nervous. Liz starts to walk over. That's probably why. Then she goes up to Pietro. "Hey! So you want to go to homecoming with me?" She asks him. Then he looks over to Wanda, Pete, and I. Then he says, "Yea sure!" I felt heart broken but I couldn't let that get to the best of me. I guess Pete could sense me getting upset cause the he whispered in my ear, "Hey! Let's go to homecoming on Friday cause then we can try and make him jealous." He said. I just looked at him in his brown puppy dog eyes and just smiled and said "yes let's do it!" Then he said, "I'll text you later ok?" The I just nodded my dad and kissed his cheek. "Bye Pete!" Then Wanda, Pietro, and I left. Wanda and I went with Auntie Tasha and Pietro went with Steve since he got back on Saturday.

♥David's Bridal♥

Auntie Tasha, Wanda, and I got to a dress shop. I tried on a blue dress, red, gray, and black dress. They all seemed to fit well.