❤Eyes Opened❤

❤Tony's P.O.V.❤

It's been three days now and they still haven't woken up now. The team and I aren't losing hope though. Even though there were some tears coming from the kids that was it. I sat there next to my daughter and Peter. I downed I shot of whiskey. Then I fell asleep. All of a sudden there was this blinding white light.

❤Y/N❤

Pete and I woke up. But then something took over my body. Then there was this blinding white light. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed I was in a room. It was a white room. Looked like a hospital room. I turned to see who was next to me. I saw my dad. I smiled softly. Then I turned the other way. I saw Peter. Lying there. He turns to me. "N-n/n!??" He says/asks. "Yup." I said. "I thought we were gonna turn to dust." He says tears pool ing in his and my eyes. Then I turned to my dad. "Dad!" I said softly. He looks up at me. "Y-y/N and Peter?" He say to us. "In the flesh." I say. "I'll be right back." He says and gets up and leaves. "I missed you." Pete says. " I missed you ,too, but we were in there together remember?" I said/ask. "Yea but I still miss my best friend." He says and I smile at him. Then my dad walks back in. "We are going to keep you guys in here for the rest of the day." A nurse says. "Ok." Pete and I said. "Did we have anything this week?" Pete asks. "We have the dethelcan tournament on Saturday." I said. "Can we still go to it?" I ask for the both of us. "Well if you want to I guess." My dad said shrugging. "Ok." We both said . Then there was knocking on the door. My dad opens it to see who it was. It was the team. "Hey Peter and N/N!" The team says. "Hey." Pete and I said. "We missed you so much! It's been so depressing without you." They said.

~Time skip brought to you by Steve and Bucky trying a Sprite Cranberry~

We got discharged and we went to the living room. Peter and I shared a blanket. We were best friends. Plus Peter has a crush on Mj. Yeah we kissed once. But we were close what were we supposed to do? Right now I'm sleeping on his shoulder and he is sleeping on my head.

❤3rd P.O.V.❤

Pietro was jealous. He wasn't dating Y/N but he was really jealous. He was glaring daggers at the two best friends. He still has his massive crush on Y/N. So he is only dating Liz to get his mind off of you. But clearly it wasn't working. Tony and the team start to get tired and they go to their rooms and sleep. Pietro goes to his room too. On Wednesday the kids got to go back to school. Pietro and Liz were voted the cutest couple. Your group didn't really care. Wanda didn't like them together. She would rather have you and him but that was here opinion. Mj, Ned, Peter, and you were always practicing with each other for the tournament. The week went by and now it is Friday. Mj, Ned, Peter,and you got your stuff and started to head to the school. You guys were taking a bus to Chicago for the tournament. You guys sat in the back of the bus. Quizzing each other and watching YouTube and Netflix. After a lot of hours you finally got there. Tomorrow was the big day. So you guys went to the hotel and relaxed.

❤Y/N P.O.V.❤

Then I noticed something. Every time Liz was near, my eyes would change color. Something was up and I was going to check it out. But first I'm going to explore the city with my friends.

A.N.~ I know this is short and it kinda sucks. But something good is going to happen soon. But have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night to wherever you are!
Peace out my dudes✌✌✌
-marvelgirl1560