❤Returning❤️

❤Tony❤

Ever since Peter and Y/N disappeared things haven't been pretty. Right now we're up in space with Pietro and Dr. Strange also with the Guardians of the Galaxy minus Gamoura.
  All of a sudden red and blue smoke appear. There was two people coming out. Their silhouette reminded me of Y/N and Peter. As they continued to keep walking towards us it was clear they came back.
  "Y/N! Peter!" Pietro and I said. They have and smile at us. We just got done fighting with Thanos like an hour ago.
  They run towards us and gave me a hug. "I missed you dad." Y/N says in a broken voice. She lets go and gives Pietro a hug.
  Then I walked towards Peter. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark I couldn't -" but I cut him off and gave him a hug. "Oh this is nice." He says and I smiled softly. I let go and we walk towards the group. That's when disaster struck.

❤Y/N❤

  Peter and I figured out how to escape. "Are you ready?" He asks me. "As ready as I'll be." I responded and gave him a soft smile. "When you're ready." He says giving me the right to go. I grabbed his hand and teleported to where my dad was at. Yes I was given a new power because they experimented on me.
  Once we work where my dad was at I was sure I made a mistake. I brought us to a planet that was with metal and sand? We started to walk out and we saw people looking at us. We were walking closer as closer and found out that it was them. We smiled and waved.
  "Y/N! Peter!" We heard in the distance and we started to run towards them. I run up to dad and gave him a hug. "I missed you dad." I said in a broken voice and in response he hugged me tighter.
  I walked off hugged Pietro. "I missed you." I said giving him a hug. "I missed you too." He said and I put my head in the crook of his neck.
  All of a sudden the Guardians start to turn to ash? "What's going on?" I ask. Then they disappeared. "Mr. Stark I don't feel so good." Peter said. "Your fine." My dad responded. "No no I don't know what's happening." "Save me." He said and fell into my dad's arms. Peter then layed on a pile of metal with my dad next to him. "I don't want to go Stark! Please I don't want to go I don't want to go." He said and started to fade away. "I'm sorry." He said so quietly yet still audible to hear. "Peter!" I cried and yelled. I
  All of a sudden I fall. "Dad I don't feel good." I said. "Your fine just breathe." He says trying to reassure me. "I love you dad." I said. "I love you too Pietro. I have always liked you more than a friend." I said and pulled him down to my level and kissed him. "Y/N please." Dad says crying. "I love you both." I said I a really quiet whisper. Then I turnt to ashes.

Pietro

  Peter was talking to Mr. Stark when I wa zoning out. Then all of a sudden Y/N says,"Dad I don't feel so good." Then I come back into reality. The girl I like is basically dying in front of me and I can't do anything about it. Mr. Stark is reassuring her that she is fine and everything is going to be ok. "I love you dad." She says as she is stumbling into the ground. We both quickly go over to her and sort of tower over her. "I love you too Pietro. I have always liked you more than a friend." She said and pulls me down and kisses me. I immediately kiss back and it felt like everything was ok. But it wasn't. After the kiss she says, "I love you both." And proceeds to turn to ashes. "Fuck!" I hear Mr. Stark yell. "First the kid and now my daughter!" He says as he kicks a piece of metal. I could feel tears running down my face. The girl I like no love is gone and I can't do anything about it.

An- Hey guys I haven't updated this book in so long so here is a new chapter. I'm sorry for not updating and this chapter may be trash. But yeah I hope you have a magnificent morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night to wherever you are! And peace out my dudes ❤️

-marvelgirl1560✨