His one nightstand.- 3

Camilla Ariel Mason pov.

Music bumping, I could feel the vibration in my feet get pump harder as I walked towards the very live party. Tonight I was letting lose, I even wore my hair wild. No product, no pins, no hair ties. Just wild natural curly hair. Quincy was with me and we had went to the mall and bought him some new closet so he looked good too.

I had on a black flowery strapless top with a tight black mini skirt. My stomach showed slightly while my curves were showing in all the right places.

I love flowers if you cant tell I thought about getting some tattooed. My parents, more specifically my mom, calls me "Mi flor" which just means my flower in english.

Honestly I didnt care what people thought of my flowers. The flowers were a reminder to my self that I am beautiful and blessed. Hermosa y bendita.

Walking in the over crowded house that reeked of must and alcohol. Sweaty bodies grind against each other to the song Taste by tyga. I grab quincy's hand and pull him through the crowd. We end up in the kitchen where various drinks were laid out and coolers were everywhere.

I grab two red cups and two beers. I pour them in the cup and stick it out in quincy's direction. "You ready to have some fun?"

"She can get a taste. Let you get a taste. Do love the you taste. Yeah thats cool but he ain't like meh." The music bumped.

"Fucking chug" he throws his head back drinking the liquid in a few gulps. I follow his lead and chug it down.

"Wooooooooooo" he screams when he finishes.We go back into the crowd and get on the dance floor. We go out to the crowd and have fun with the beating music. Eventually he went back to the kitchen to get us some more drinks. Drink after drink.

While Quincy was gone someone stepped in and danced with me and kissed on my neck. Their touch tingled and the kisses on my neck made my body go crazy. But at the moment I was thinking it was Quincy, I was too drunk to think other wise. I push them off of me and move over on the dance floor so I could keep dancing. Quincy came back with more drinks. 

The more drunk he got, the more I felt his hands on me. Quincy's hands held my sides and seemed to get closer and closer to my ass. It is not that I didnt like it. Trust me I liked it, I just thought it was funny how he was warming up to me. Quincy brought his face to mine and it was a sweet kiss at first but then it turned into a make out session. This boy is a beyond great kisser.

Like always good moments always end up getting messed up. Someone bumps into me causing Quincy to bite my tongue . I pull away and look at the dude that passed ready to call him a dick or maybe some other explicit words. The dude grabs a random girls hand and looks at me for a second. Axle.

He grabs her hand and takes her through the crowd and upstairs.

I didnt care at first.

Quincy said sorry for biting my tongue and we got back to grinding and dancing.

It seemed like me and him were always getting interrupted because suddenly there was a growing sharp pain in my stomach that pulsed like a heart beat.

I couldn't help but to scream and drop to the floor, curling in a ball. It felt like someone was stirring my insides with a fork.

"Oh my god! Camilla are you okay? Fuck." Quincy bends down to help me, the crowd around me stops dancing and looks at me in concern. They made a slight circle.

I thought of only one explanation for this.

When axle said rejected me and I hadn't rejected him back there was still a bond. The only way to break it was if my wolf let me reject him back. Since I'm an alpha the bond between our wolves are strong.

That means my mate or my supposed to be soul mate was fucking someone else. Every time he does and the more he does it will hurt my wolf. I needed to reject him permanently but both of our wolves could die in the process. The thing that scared me was that he would keep fucking around and cause so much internal damage that He could kill me. He probably wouldn't even care.

One of the guys from axle pack came up to us. He was in my history class but we never talked." Is she okay? what is wrong with her?"  He said concerned.

Another pulse of pain came in my abdomen. But I held my screams in. Quincy took me out side so all the attention wasn't on me. He carried me bridal style while the other dude followed.

" my mate" i said as loud as i could but it came out quiet. Once we got out side to the back sun room. Quincy and the boy from my history class heard me.

Quincy muttered a few curses, while the other boy stood confused.

"Henderson, I need to get her home." Quincy puts his arms around my head and the other around my legs again.

"Wait, who is her mate?" Henderson grabs his shoulder before we come leave.

"Him" he points up stairs. He didnt say his name but nodded up to the ceiling and I think Henderson realized something.

Me and Quincy left and went home to my house. He stayed over in my bed as I felt pains threw the night. What made me feel bad was that I called out for axle a few times not on purpose when it became unbearable. Axle is not the one comforting and assuring me that its gonna get better. Hell, I don't think he was planning to go to sleep tonight if he was sleeping in my bed. He told my mom that some how there was a bond between mate and me. She told him not to tell my dad.

I even told him he didnt have to stay. He could have gone in his own room that my mom use to have set as a guest room.

His mate is lucky. Shes got a good one.