Part of the plan-25

THANK YOU FOR READING! The book hit 60k‼️

"Which alpha?" He questioned.

"Axles father" he eyed me closely and looked around my car before coming back to my window. I observed him while he checked me out. He was a pale middle aged white man with red cheeks. His face had no expression.

"Alpha Pinault said he will see you now. Keep straight on this road. He lives across from the big grey house on the left." I nodded my head so he knew I understood what he just said and then put my window back up.
...
"I hear you, curious wolf would like to inform me on something I don't know.... mr. who?"

"My name is Luis I'm not from a nearby pack but I am an friend of the Alpha and Luna Mason. Your son Alpha Axle Pinault has been too good with trying to keep your alliance with that pack." I stated and he chuckled

"What's so bad that you feel you have the nerve to bring your ass to my pack and talk shit about My son? "

"Oh I'm sorry I just thought that you would be interested since your son has a kid. she is mixed and could possibly take after the mother more. But if what I have to say on that topic of your sons mixed heir doesn't interest you I'll leave. " I got up out of my seat and turned away from him slowly.  Seeing his smirk fall before I had a chance to turn around and walk towards the door.

"Luis. Sit down, sit down and talk Luis." He insists consistently but sounding pissed more than ever before. "How do you know all this and why are you telling me? I mean how does this benefit you telling me this."

"Your son or Axle is trying to take my girl away from me. She was with me first and I'm gonna make sure I'm her last. And I don't give a damn about who ever is mates or not."

"Huh.." he bites his lip and studies me for a minute. He looks to be confused but maybe a little angry. "I'll help you out..." he leans forward intertwining his fingers together, and smirking. "I get my son to back off but you have to bring the child to me. I would also love to meet the girl or mother of my grand daughter ."

Hearing these words leave his mouth made me want to do a victory chant but what needs to happen hasn't occurred yet. I needed to figure out how I was gonna get Maleah from axle and Camila. I then thought about how Camila would ask her mom to watch her baby when she needed to talk to axle.

I needed to set my plan in motion before she changed her mind about me and axle. And I think I figured it out.
...
-Morning-
I slept beside Camila in her bedroom. Maleah was with her grandmom I guess. Waking up to her face squished into a pillow was the cutest thing. She shifted and put her back towards me. I bit my lip feeling my morning wood getting harder by the second. I scooted closer behind her body. Her back was on my chest. I made sure she could feel it poking her. I kissed on her neck leaving hickeys behind. She moaned unconsciously when I sucked on her spot and nibbled on it a little bit. I feel her back arch so her butt was sticking out on me. I shimmed down her shorts so that her bottom was bare. I liked how she didn't wear panties to bed which turns me on knowing. She turns over in the bed and sits up.

God this girl has stamina.

An idea popped in my head what if I got her pregnant? Would I have to mess with axle by being his dads accomplice? Would he hate her and if so would I never have to worry about him wanting her again? Trapping her by getting her pregnant didn't sound like too bad of an idea.

But my plan was already in motion.

Bang Bang Bang!
" open the fuck up Camila." We both jumped and I hopped out of bed and slipped on my underwear she wrapped her self in the covers.

Axle busted in the door breaking the frame.
He charged at me taking a big swing at my face. I dodged it and swung back at his face. Camila screamed at axle to stop naked on the bed in covers. When axle recovered he tackled me and unfortunately we were right next to camilas window so out we both flew. I shifted in the air into my wolf landing on my feet. Axle, that guy with a brain as intelligent as a rock didn't and landed on his side. He struggled to get up as he was having internal bleeding from the sex me and Camila had. Eventually he got up and shifted. He came at me and bit my front top of my left leg. I clawed at his face while he went for my neck my neck.

Camila came out dressed but we were both already bleeding. When I wasn't paying attention and looking at Camila he got a good hold of my neck.

"STOP!" She started running towards us. I started seeing black dots appeared in my vision because of the tight grip on my neck. I could feel the blood oozing out. This was all apart of the plan I tell my self.

She shifted and knocked axle over but his grip didn't loosen. Her wolf was so beautiful. Her fur was solid light brown except for her face which had a patch on one side that was black. She ripped his grip off of my neck knocking him over

When he rolled over and got up he growled at first but then whined when she growl deep and loud. She did have some strong aspects. He lowered his head to her in submission because he didn't want to hurt her.

He ran off in the woods after a few minutes