Heart break once again- 13

"Ouuu baby that breath, it's kicking harder than a horse." She laughed and reached out wrapping her arms around my neck. I leaned over so that her back touched the bed but her arms still held on my neck. She swung her legs around my waist, her pregnant belly was in the way so she couldn't fully put her legs around me. "What you tryna do Camila." I smile at her.

"I honestly don't know but I like this, waking up to your kisses just made me feel so good and happy. I wish it could be like this all the time axle."

"I know me too. Maybe sooner than you know we will be Luna and alpha together of our pack. We can build a house for us on both pack lands. "

"Let's not get into that talk because that's gonna ruin my day." She got off me and going into the bathroom. Her smile cracked a bit looking at me. Once she got up I followed her in there and stood behind her in the mirror. She messed with her hair before just putting it in a pony tail.
"I like it when you wear your hair natural out instead of ponytails." I moved her hair off her neck and bent down to suck on her neck. I put hickeys all down her neck and made sure they would be staying for a few days, maybe a week.

"I really want to go right now." She breathed out quietly.

"Mhm, I want you so bad right now." I told her.  She reached back and felt on me. "Whoa mamí, if you go there....there's no going back and you might wake up the whole house when I give you this, but sober this time." She removed her hand knowing that it's definitely a bad idea do that right now in her house. I grabbed her ass but then backed away so she could get ready. She walked out the bathroom with her hair natural falling down her back.

That's my girl. The thought of her puts a smirk on my face. She's so beautiful.
...
Once she was ready she grabbed her book bag and we head out. We get into her purple Jeep that was next to a blue one with black rims and red interior.

"Who's jeep is that one? That ride is sick"

"That's Quincy's. I told you he's basically my big brother now."

"But big brothers don't mess around with their little sisters, Camila."

"Whatever" I pull off in the direction of the school and we arrive fashionably late so no one really saw us ride to school today. I walk Camila to her class.

A kiss on the lips, a kiss on her huge stomach.

"See you later."

...

At the end of the day that girl, the one Camila beat the fuck up for messing with her, she walked up to me. what was her name? Jenna? Gemma? Anna? Hell I don't know but I know she was in my pack. She came up to me.

"Listen here axle your going to listen to me or I'll loud you out about Camila's baby. I know it's yours. I know your father would love to know he he has a part black and Mexican grand son or daughter on the way."

I laugh at her not taking her serious one bit.

"I'm serious. Axle either you listen to me and do as I say or let your father find out."

"Fine, ill do what you say bitch. Just know that once your authority over me is over your going to regret it."

"Okay so your first thing is that you have to make out with me right now, or sleep with me, or peck on my lips in front of her. Oh and another thing you have to kiss me I'm not leaning in to kiss you"

"Why?"

"Because that bitch thinks she can hurt me but I fight back. So pick one."

"Fine."

"Pick one axle. Also you can't chase behind her till I say so." See looks at me her eyes traveling down my body made me feel cheap. She pulled out a tube and applied clear stuff or I think it's called gloss to her lips.

Sleeping with her would mess up my mate and making out with her would make me throw up plus what if she just walked up and saw or heard it from someone else about this. Kissing her in front of Camila would also break her heart. So what do I do? what do I pick ?

Camila POV.
After the bell ringed I went to my locker and then went to find Axle.

When I saw him he was standing with that girl that tried to come for me. When she sees me she tells him something. He grabs her hand and then walking my way he gives her a kiss on the lips. That confuses me so much. Every fucking time I give my heart to him he does stupid shit. This time I don't even give him the extra energy of me punching him in the face for being dumb. I go to find Quincy in the parking lot sitting in his car on his phone. He wasn't hard to find after all his car was blue and a Jeep so it stood out. Walking to the other side of the car I open his door. He jumped big time almost dropping his phone on the floor.

"Quincy meet me at the house now. It's an emergency."

"Okay, tell me what's going on?"

"I'll tell you later, can you just listen to me or do you want me to be by my self?" I throw my hair into a lose ponytail.

"Fine. Get in I'll drop you off at your car."

I grab my purple spare keys to my car since Axle had my main black one. He drops me off at my car and I run and hop in it. After I'm in my car Quincy takes off and I pull out behind him. We get to the house and I run in with Quincy right behind me.

" go pack a bag I don't know if we'll be back"