Baby, maybe or not. -27

Enjoy 😬 there's gonna be an explanation of what happens to a certain character later on btw... (double up date😊) I'm trying to get these chapters out as soon as I finish writing them. just keep in mind when I finish writing it I'm going to go back and edit. some details may be subject to change because I'm not to satisfied with some details and events. I feel like some parts of the plot aren't clear. I'm still learning 🙃
...
2 hours later
Me and ally are fully dressed and she's on the couch. I go in the kitchen to get a snack and I see that there are pictures of Lani on the fridge. She was smiling and I could see a few teeth missing. I miss her.

I grab a snack and walk over to the couch.

"Ally I'll be right back in going to go see my sister."

"Did you want me to go with you?"

"Nah, that might overwhelm her and I don't want her to think somethings right now. I'll be back."

As I was walking out camila was waking in. She brushed passed me towards the kitchen I assume to get water. I closed the door behind me and walk out.
...
Camila POV
"Hey ally, did you hear a cry at all the whole time I was gone?" I asked her. She seemed pretty cool even though me and Quincy had that thing or whatever.

"No, Me nor Quincy heard anything over the tv. Oh and he went to go see his sister if your wondering."

"Okay thank, you." I smile and run up the stairs. I get up to the top and walk in the direction of my room. My door was shut which was weird bc Luis wasn't really getting around and I left it open. Pushing the door open I  see my room trashed. Glass on the floor. My mirror in my room was cracked all over.

I walk over to Maleahs crib and see drops of blood. That better not be her blood. That's not my baby blood, please moon goddess don't let that be my baby's blood. I'm so confused? I'm angry? Scared?

I think anger was most of it because someone came in my fucken territory and took my fucken baby. I swear to the moon goddess I'm going to rip someone's heart out their mouth.

I look around some more to see if I could piece things together. My bed sheets ripped with the cotton coming out of my comforter at the front of my bed. My dresser was on its side in front of my tv. My window was broken like someone jumped threw it. The window was down but the glass was broken. What a jackass. Where the hell was Luis?
Where the FUCK is my baby?

My heart hurt my baby was gone. Luis's scent is all Over my room. I ran down stairs and outside. I shift and follow Luis's scent since maleah's is faint.

The scent was traceable a little past the border then it just stopped. I could smell something dead and the smell really reaked. Before I decided to investigate I turned back. I'd take my best warriors with me to investigate after I tell everyone that my baby was taken. Axle. Boy, he's gonna react worst than me.

Back at the house my mom is waiting outside. She has a towel I her hands. Upon approaching her I slow down. Stopping right in front of her I shift back and she wraps the towel around me so I'm not exposed. It really hit me. The emotions telling me that she was in danger and I have no clue who has her. Their intentions were unknown and there are no suspects. Who would hurt me like this?

My mom pulls me into a tight hug. I couldn't help but to sob. I'm a terrible mother. I didn't deserve Maleah because I'm terrible at protecting her.

"Someone took Maleah, and I don't know what to do.  I think it's all my fault. I went on a run and left her with Luis and now she gone. She just gone and I traced Luis's scent and smelled death. Mama, what do I do?"

" Baby, we'll figure this out."

We went inside and sat at the kitchen table. Ally went to go get Quincy. My mom got in contact with my dad and he was pissed. She didn't tell him that I was back. He was a state over making an alliance with another pack. Typical. Sometimes it felt like he was trying to get away from me and mom. At least he said he'd be on his way back immediately.

"Hey mom can you give me a moment?" We sat at the counter in the kitchen.

"Sure hon, I'll go look if I can see ally and Quincy coming this way."

"Okay." I pull out my phone and go to my contacts .

The phone dials

And it rings And goes directly to voicemail.

Voicemail:
Axle pick the fuck up dumbass I'm pissed at you so why would I call you unless this was an emergency jackass. Call me back bitch. Please it's an emergency and I don't know what to do. Someone took Maleah and Luis and was tracing Luis and I—please just call me back I need you. Come to my house I've told border patrol to let you threw.

Text messages after voicemail:
Camila: call me back as soon as you can. We need to figure out this situation ASAP.

...
"Luna are you ready to go?"

"Yes follow me."

I shift and take off with 5 of my best fighters back into the woods where luis's scent ended. They follow close behind catching up to my pace.

We get there and the smell that was there was stronger. "Spread our in pairs, I don't need anyone going off alone. Stephan your with me." I demanded.

We looked around for hours until Taylor and Wesley found a mound and called me over. We all gathered around looking at it. Someone tried covering something up and it was pretty fresh. The rotting smell invaded our nose strongly. Wasting no time I start digging up the grave with my paws. When it feels like I'm getting close to something I slow down and gently start taking the dirt out of the way.

A hand that isn't connected to anything. Blood and dirt cake up on my fur.

The next thing discovered was a head. I push it from under the dirt and it rolls a little bit so we could see the face.

This scared me even more for my baby's health.

What the fuck is going on.

If they wanted war that's what they are gonna get because I swear I'm raising hell until the return. And when I get her back I'm going to carve the skin off of whoever took her and the people that had knowledge of this dumb shit.

.
One more thing before you go: don't get mad at me in the next few chapters. I haven't decided when I'm gonna do it but something is going to happen that I think is going to make some of you guys a lil disappointed or very mad😅