BOOM!!!

He pulls me into a tight hug. That's when I start to smell my mate. I still let Quincy hug me because that's what I really needed and wanted right now.

When his smell gets really strong that's how I know he's behind me and in front of Quincy. They mouth things to each other.

Axle grabs my arm and pulls me out of Quincy's arms. He rubs my back and the other hand rubs the side of my belly. What if someone was watching?

I wipe my tears and pull it together before someone saw me and him together hugging.

"Who made you cry?" He looked down at me. He looked pretty mad to me from his red face and messy hair. The only one in our little trio that didn't have messy hair was Quincy. He had two braids on top.

" it doesn't matter, I fucked up and now she's probably gonna tell the whole school I'm pregnant. Everyone is gonna think I'm pregnant with Quincy's baby. I was more of frustrated than upset about what was said." I explain. He opens his eyes wide.

"Fuck" he says under his breath. " that's my baby, not his." The anger in his voice was prominent and so was the jealousy.

"Lo siento mucho" I pull away.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry" he grabs my hand.

"Shut up, you know it's no body's faulty but mines. You wouldn't have to totally hide this pregnancy if I would just hurry up and turn things around in my pack."

" I give up, axle. Maybe it's a good thing, now I don't have to worry about your dad trying to kill me and my baby."

" I wouldn't let that happen to our baby in the first place."

"She right axle but, if her parents find out what are they gonna do is the question." Quincy jumps in.

"I'm sure they wouldn't be super mad. They love you Quincy but they love your little sister more because it's like they have a child again."

"Fine." Axle crosses his arms and look the opposite of my direction. "Let me fucking hurry up so everyone can know your mine."

The bell rings for first period.

"I love you, have a great day at school. He bends down and kisses my belly then my lips." Axle leaves and heads towards the school.
...

The whole day was going just fine. I only had one more period to go. The bell dismissed us from our current 3rd period.

I walked out into the hallway And got nothing but stares. People whispered and looked downwards towards me. They had looks of judgmental looks with looks of disgust showed on everyones faces. My anxiety screamed for Quincy so I start speed walk to find Quincy. That's probably not a good idea but I could help my instinct . I make my way to the bathroom but get stopped by that same snobby brown head girl from earlier.

"Camila, hey bi***, I know you hear me calling you. How's the FAT whale doing ? Still waddling around keep a baby that ever one knows is gonna look like grinch? I mean just look at you" she looks me up and down with disgust. " I assume that your still doing all that whor* sh** since the last time we talked. Your so desperate, god knows your just claiming Quincy is the daddy when you really don't know." She walked up to me popping the pink bubble gum in her mouth. " why do you think he's the father? Being a slut and all I didn't think you'd know." She tried to taught me I wasn't scare me at all and my pregnancy hormones were really to kick her ass.

"Look here bitch, fuck off." I say to her before I walk past her. I see axle and walk over to him. " you better get this girl before I fuck her up."

" Who are you? Just because we did stuff at a party doesn't mean you can approach me. I don't even remember your name sweet. " he winked at me after the last words that came out his mouth . Axle played dumb, his gaze switching from me to her with a slight smirk on his face . " How useless? Am I really having his kid?" was all I could think at the time.

" leave my boyfriend ALONE" got in my face to the point where I could smell her hot Cheetos breath.

"He's not your boyfriend psychopath." She smirks at my comment walking around me to axle. She puts her hands on his face pulling his face to her level before kissing him.

What made it worst was that he kissed back. I couldn't do anything about because if everyone knew he was my baby daddy... me and my son could be put in danger.

So I laugh at her to hide the pain and embarrassment. " you think I want him? You can have your shrimp dick boyfriend. Have fun with community dick. i'm sure everyone's had some of that"

"So what, it's not like Quincys bigger than axle."

"Your worried about size? Honestly I'd be more worried about catching something sweetie like I said community dick. Any body can get it." I wink at her before rolling my eyes and walk away. I could feel Axle's eyes burning into my head. I felt his anger in the bond that we do have. It's his fault for his anger.

Apparently I hit the right spot for that chick because when I walked away she was running up behind me. I dodged her and pushed her into the lockers. Grabbing her arm then pushing it up behind her back. Her face was smashed against the lockers. My wolf screamed for me to slash her throat and use my wolf strength to really push her into the lockers. Her caked up makeup rubbed off against the locker leaving a face print.

I held her there with my hand pressing her head against the lockers and my other hand holding her arm down in the position that could break her arm. She tried to wiggle out of my grip but I just held her there more firmly. So then she started to scream out in pain and cried for me to let her go.

Whispering into her ear so that only she could hear, "Don't ever come for me or my baby again, bitch. If you do I'll kill you. You better not tell anyone I threaten you either because you started this. Do you understand?" She quieted down almost immediately.

I pulled her arm back in the position more and pushed her head harder into the lockers. She started crying, "yes, yes, I understand Camilla." She pleaded.

" your my bitch now. Now what are you again?" I say so the people watching can hear. I loved the power she made me over those who thought they were better than me.

"I'm your bitch now. Can you please let me go Camilla please. I won't say anything I promise." She begged.

I let her go. And turned around, Everyone watched.

"Yeah I'm pregnant, but Quincy is not the father. The father is an ass and we'd never be together. Quincy is like my brother so we are close so I can see the confusion." I spoke out. "Anything else about this is just a rumor. That is not true at all. And if you have a problem with it then deal with it or say something to my face." I rolled my eyes before I walked off.

Axle stood in the crowd with his arms crossed still mad as hell. That's when he comes out of the crowd and walks up to me at an aggressive fast pace. I grab him by the wrist and trip him. He flips and I feel his shoulder pop out of socket but you couldn't really hear it with regular human ears. But if you were a wolf you heard a little pop. It wasn't really visible due to his dress attire.

He landed on his back in shock holding his right arm in pain. He muttered a few curses. I look down at him and spit in his face before walking away.

Perra estúpida