Expect the unexpected betreyal-26

.

She shifted back and ran over to me. I was still in wolf form. I had no energy to shift back.

" hey your going to be okay, I promise." I nodded an closed my eyes. All that was left to do is for him to come back and then get into an argument.
...

Quincy pov.
It's been a few days driving all the way back home to camilas pack. Camila. The whole ride I thought about her. I thought about my mate too, but I though about her more. I think I love her more than I should. When you get to know camila and observe her you realize that through all the indecisive things she does, reckless behavior, or her stubbornness that she just wants to be loved. And wants that person to only love and care for her forever with out having doubts. That's what she craves and it might seem like she wants attention which she does but most importantly she just wants to be loved. Without doubts and disloyalty

I'm not meant to be with her due to the moon goddess choices but that's above my control. All I can do is talk to her and hope she doesn't hate me.

Pulling up to the gates I roll my window down and they let me through. I drive straight up to her house knocking on the door.
...

She had her bright smile on her beautiful face but it was all wiped off once she realized it was me. My mate. Ally. Ally jones. Concern and worry was then on her face.

"Hey Quincy, you made it. How was the ride, hon.?"

"It was good. It was good... I had a lot of thought about things. Because you know that whole thing with Camila and stuff but it didn't really help. It made me more clueless of what to do."

"Oh, well I support you. And honestly I understand if you choose other wise, okay?" She smiled but it felt fake. I'm probably hurting her I should have never fell for Camila and just waited for my mate. I don't know why but the fact that ally already has a kid effects me in a way. What doesn't make sense is that Camila has a kid but I still love her and it does bother me. Maybe it's that I feel like more of a dad to Maleah due to being at her birth and going threw things with Camila. I wish I didn't have to choose or better yet have a choice in this. But I do have to choose and I do have a choice.

And I think I know what I choose but I have to make sure I'm on good terms with everyone before I make a final decision. I'd still want ally and Camila in my life even though I'd end things with one of them.

"Okay, ally. Thank so much for understanding my sistuation . You know that I'll always want you to be in my life right? Your so beautiful and your personality reminds me of why your such an amazing girl and that you deserve some one so much better than me."

"Yeah, okay. Come in, everyone is in the living room. Except for Camila and Luis." She grabbed my hand and pulled me in side to the living room. Who is Luis?

When Camilla's mom saw me she got off the couch with Maleah in her hands. She shifts Maleah to one arm and gives me a side hug.

"I'm so glad to see you Quincy! I've missed my son so much."

"Aww I've missed you too! How are you? Where's my sister?" Pulling away I look around to see a Very pink big Barbie house and dolls.

"I'm great. And you know my husband is always dealing with pack stuff so he's not really home but that's nothing new. But your sister, She's doing very good and is progressing in her wolf schooling. We have pulled her out of that mixed wolf-human school because we though it would be good if she had mastered her wolf side first because she has had quite the attitude since you left. She's made a bunch of friends in the pack though and she's spending the next two weeks at her friends. I thought it was best to keep her out of the mix of you kids drama."

" thank you so much for liking after her, im sorry for leaving like that."

"It's okay, I know you love her and you were only doing what you though was right. If anything it's my husbands fault along with that bitch ass axle. Your sister has been a blessing as for I've gone threw menopause. She's like my other daughter. Being 47 is no joke. Almost 50, I'm getting old."

" you do not look a day over 29."I was shocked when she said her age. I always thought she was in her 30's

She laughed and rolled her eyes " ¿oh, entonces tiene bromas?" I chuckle at her and look down at Maleah.
(Oh, so you have Jokes)

" hey my lil bug! Hey, there!" I tickle her belly making her smile and babble.

" hey, take her while I go use the restroom." Camilas mom tells me.

I take her and walk over to the couch with ally. We sit for a while and watch tv.

"God, Your so cute with her. You would be a great father." Ally looks at me smiling.

"Oh yeah? She kinda feels like she's my kid I really would do anything for her like she is mine."

"Do you feel that way about my kid?" I had to really think about that deeply. And No I don't. I haven't really got to know the kid.

Foot steps interrupt my response to her question which I was very thankful for.

"Hey where's my mom?" There stood Camila. She made my senses jump with excitement because it's been a while since I last saw her.

"She went to the bathroom, how is Luis doing?" Ally spoke up. I just stared wanting to say something but couldn't because what was I supposed to say?

"He's up and walking. Just really scratched up. I'm going out to the woods for a run to clear my mind. Okay?" Camila picks up Maleah from out of my arms. She takes her up stairs and comes back down to get a bottle out the refrigerator to take back up to her.

"Luis is watching Maleah?" She nodded to ally then walked out the front door.

"I know you still feel for her. I think you love her." Ally turned the attention back to me.

"That's the thing though which makes this so confusing is that I want you but that's not what my heart says. And your so patient and you don't get jealous or you might get jealous but you don't act out because your jealous. It makes no sense how patient you are with me." She looks at me for a minute and we just stare at each other in complete silence. I start to look away but then she pulls my lips to hers

Suddenly she was on top of me. Our kisses start getting out of control. We both pull away at the same time I stand up off the couch with her still in my arms. Her legs wrap around my waist, her mouth trailed kisses down my neck.

"Where's your room."