Never gonna get it-24

I just had to insert this song because I started dying laughing when he said "**** you beetoch" like just the way he sung it made me laugh butt on with the story((((:

Camila POV cont.

"Is this supposed to be your wack ass apology? is this your 'let us settle this by making sure we both know who cause our internal pain' because this dumb ass mate bond that I dont even want with you any more. Your weird or fucken sick. I don't care if you are the father of my child. If the things we been through and the shit you put me through ain't a sign that we shouldn't be together, then I dont know what is. I'm part black and Mexican which is what your pack would hate. How am I supposed to be a Luna to people that think that way. Maybe I should stick to people that would be easily accept me. That's definitely not your pack. You can see Maleah but you are not to mention to any one that she is your daughter. Me and you are just good frie--"

"No, no, no, hold up Camila Mason, your fuckin crazy. Hold the fuck up." He closes his eyes and rubs them with his hands. " Your not going to do that to me or MY daughter. I still want you and I could careless that you dont want me. I'll be waiting for you until you want me." He keeps his cool but looks confused. He rubs his forehead as if I was stressing him out.

"YOUR WHITE AXLE, IM BLACK AND MEXICAN. Get that in your thick skull. My child isnt going to be around you and your pack like that to fill her head with all that hate. She's a new born so she may be white looking right now but as she ages with the months her skin will get darker or tanner as you white people call it. She would hate her self and I dont want that for my daughter. You should just go find you a white girl and not try to be with a black girl or Mexican that is not your type. I'll go be with people that are like Quincy."

" Fuck you mean people like Quincy? You want Quincy?" he stands up from off the ground.

" I already had Quincy."

"okay... so the person that you have had sex with is Quincy... so the bitch lied to my face and told me he didnt know who you was messing with.... I swearrrr t-- who else Camila?"

"Last night I was with Luis." I look down at the ground messing with a rock with my shoe.

"Who is Luisss????" he ask me dramatically.

" I'm with him right now. He's my first everything."

"yeah alright, so what had happen."

"He messed up."

"Your being fucken whore, camila. Why can't you just let me just love you. just me. We could fix this... you just don't want to and won't face that it's not all my fault we aren't together right now."

"because you have never made me feel the way he has made me felt. I dont know what the feeling is but it has me on my toes for him. And your right I don't want to fix what was had because it's in the past. I've faced that we will never successfully work out without a lifetime of challenges."

"Ah, so my dick is smaller than his. thats what this is."

" No that is exactly what this is not. You make me feel good in that way more than he does its something else that I dont know exactly what it is." I dont know if he was trying to be funny but I had to hold back my smirk. Of course is... not. Ion know what was in his milk when he grew up but from other people I've talked to in the past I've heard that typically white boy d*ck is smaller than black ones but I guess he's an exception.

" is this you just trying to rebel against the moon goddess? What did he do to mess up huh? Did he look at a girl to hard, or did he do her on accident because there's no way in hell that whatever I did is worse than what he did. He's not good for you I can feel it."

" okay asshole, I bet you felt that girl too. No matter how much I tell you I don't want you never listen. You show me that I'm not good for you either so what's the difference. Honestly if I'm speaking from the heart even though what happens in the past is history. The black and white thing is a forever problem. For example it's easier for a white homeless white male to get a job than a black homeless man with a family in the human world and that's how it will forever be with the packs even though this ain't back then. no matter how much people try to change things. No woke white person says that we are equal. Like white people love to say we are equal but are we really? All I can do to show that we are is to be with someone of my complexion and be one of the strongest packs. That's how I feel about this. I love you but I really hate you with every part of my body right now. If you hadn't got me pregnant would you be talking to me? I feel like if you hadn't got me pregnant I'd be with Quincy and he wouldn't be with his mate...Well without you and with or without Quincy I'll be Luna of my pack and we will be expanding our territory. I've gotta get my personal issues fixed before I do and your one of them so I'm dropping you."

"Maybe you should just stop, stop being with people and take time to figure out what you really want without hurting me. I promise I'll love you if you choose me. You can help me become a better man and I'll be a better husband/ mate."

"I know what I want Axle... So with Maleah, you can visit on the weekends and/or Monday and Friday. You can have the whole day so that she really feels like your there. End of conversation. I'm heading back because I can't argue anymore."  Together we wouldn't work due to that fact and I wouldn't want to be put in that pain or do it to him. We may not be together but I kinda still care for that asshole.

Life goes on until it's not.

Luis pov.
Camila is the most attractive alpha wolf I've ever met. Her heart is to kind but she's weak or what's the word.... whinny? Everything was all good until she broke my heart when we were younger after I messed up. She didn't want to be with me and used to look at me instinctively with disgust. All I've ever wanted was to perfect her and stop her from bitching so much but I went to far. I guess it is what it is now that she has a child found her mate but isn't with him and fucked another dude. But they will see soon who she belongs to. I found out that her mate's father wouldn't be to fond of the idea of Camila and Axle. The only reason Camila parents are letting me stay currently is because they are trying to make more alliances. 

Driving in into the gates of axles pack I'm greeted by one man and 3 others in wold form.
"I have something, your alpha would like to know." I put my window down