State your truth-17

To those that this concerns: Warning chapter contains a partial intimacy and cruel violence.

"Do you know why your here?"

"Let me guess it's because your mad that your mate doesn't want you, because you kissed me."

"The kiss that you blackmailed me into Is fucking up my life. Oh and also not to mention but I'm mentioning it you put my baby in danger." I rub my knuckles before I take a swing at her face. She screamed of course but who gave a fuck? " you should really try to convince me to kill you fast and not slowly because hell." I laugh at the thoughts of what to do to her run threw my head. "I've been holding in a lot of anger and frustration lately and if I let this shit out on you, I guarantee your gonna wish you never fucked with me or her." I start punching rapidly.

A few to the gut and many to the face. This was just the beginning. I grab a knife from out my waist band. I walk up to her and drag it across her cheek and watched it heal. Untying one of her hands I bring it up to me. She screamed each time harder and harder as they were cut off.

"PLEASE STOPP" she cried and screamed. Her pain made me feel relief that I have never felt before.

"What was that whore? You want more? Stand the fuck up." I push her out of the chair and she screens out in agony when she tries to push her self up on what are what I call numbs.

I get my brass knuckles that had sharp spikes. I walk towards her and grab a hand full of her hair. I swing at her face as hard knocking her out cold. My best warrior waited out side of the door of the basement. I walked out and took my knife along with my brass with me.

" tie her up please I'm done with her today." He nods smirking at my bloody hands.

I go upstairs into my room and shower. I wash her blood off of me and let the water massage my muscles. I'm coming for you Camilla.

Thoughts of the Times me and Camilla got intimate made groan in frustration. I though about her well browned skin and her big soft lips. The thought of her body made me hard.

I reach over to the water handle and shift it over to cold. Resting my hand on the wall while water ran down my face and back. I thought about everything and thought out how I was gonna go with this.

First I'll get my girl back and improve our relationship on the low and then I'll make sure my dad can't hurt my family. Once that's all done I'll announce it to both pack as we will be joining packs together. I'll get my happily ever after, maybe even more pups? I hope at least one of them are close to my skin complexion.
...
Camila POV.

"Okay I'm done with gatherings of all our stuff are you ready to go?" Quincy throws the bag of our stuff over his shoulder. I finish buckling up my baby in her hospital car seat. Weird, never thought I'd be saying my baby so early in life.

"Yes, I'm ready to get out of here. Let's go home." I smile at him but he doesn't smile back.

"Okay." He grabs the car seat and carries Maleah and he's careful to make sure he has a good grip and carries her steadily. We leave the hospital getting into our car.

For the first part of the car ride it was quiet before Quincy spoke while I was in the back seat.

" are you going to tell your parents that she was born?"

"Maybe In a few months after I get adjusted."

"Come on Camila, you know your probably not gonna tell them for a few years. Hell you probably would have kept your pregnancy from them for a few years if your stomach hadn't become so visible and you lived on your own." Quincy keeps his eyes on the road while speaking and I burn holes into his head with my eyes.