Issues-19

An extremely long chapter for you guysss.
...
Axle POV.
I put my beta in charge in my absence. Henderson is truly the man he's keeping a close eye on my father to make sure he doesn't try anything. I told him that if he doesn't that endangers the life of others than end his life in the most painful way possible. I took a plane over to California and had a plan to met up with the pack leaders individually. I started out good and I met an alpha in his 30s named Xzavier. I asked about the man e but he only heard about the name a long time ago. He told me to speak with the central night pack.

I found California packs weird the way they were separated. In the center of the state was the central night pack. All of the packs got along and had no beef with each other. They communicated daily they even made some decisions together for all packs for the things they agreed on. They have many alliances with the 12 diffrent packs in the state which were all extremely big packs.

But anyway in to the central night pack. There were 3 alphas that were triplets that lived there.

"Welcome to the central night pack of California, alpha Axle. Heard you were coming. Unfortunately only one of our alphas are on the land currently." The people at the border greeted me.

I just smiled and drove in threw their border gates. I drove up to a huge house and went up to the door and knocked. A lady opened the door and took me to a door.

"The alpha is right through there, alpha axle." She stopped at the door way to a room. I walked into the room that looked like an office and see there is another door. Yelling could be heard from inside the room and sounds of gun shots. The lights were off but I go into it. It was a a huge game room. Definitely not what I expected. Neon blue lights lit up some parts of the room. On one side there was a huge game screen. A man and another person yelled at the screen. They were playing black ops or something. This was sweet, I wish I had something like this.

"Aww help me come over here, there are two guys one with a sniper and the other with a machine gun." One voice says and they sounded pretty young. And male.

" I'm coming" The screen was split into two with player one on top the other on the bottom.
The player on the bottom was the one that was a down and had a count down of time before he died with out being revived. The top player shot the other two players and went to revive the bottom one. When he was almost done reviving the other one someone comes and shoots the both of them.

"Fuck"

"Awww shit"

"Hey watch your mouth."

I clear my throat and introduce my self they stand up and look back at me.

"Hey I'm alpha Axle. I'm trying to find out what happened to my sister her last name used to be jones and her mom passed away a few years back I think."

"Oh right, he kiddo play a few rounds with out me I gotta take care of business in my office."

"Nice game room by the way bro." I told him

"Thanks. It is pretty cool, I'm alpha Cameron and that was my 12 year old son." I was pretty confused at his statement because he looked the same age as me. " I got his mom pregnant at 15 and I was 13. She was my mate."

"I think it's pretty cool that you have that for your son. My mate is actually pregnant with my  baby girl, well I think. I fucked up and she left me. I'm still trying to find her while trying to find my half sister."

"Wow, sorry man. You seem like a good dude man. You'll fix it somehow I hope but anyways back to your sister. Her name was Ally Jones she was a member of this pack but she was kicked from this pack when she got pregnant at 17 by a human knowing it is against pack rules to keep everyone safe. She left when told to and never came back. There has been sightings of her here in California a month ago in human town. She's 19 but no one knows if she still has the same first name or if she just changed her last name. We do know that she still lives here on the east side of this pack."