Talk it out kiss it out.-5

My mate was at her locker reaching up to the too shelf to put things in while holding her stomach. You could tell she was in pain because she was wincing pretty hard.

"Do you need any help?" She stopped putting things on the shelf. She put them at the bottom of her very organized locker, she turned and stared into my eyes with boredom.

"Did you want to put those books up high? Because I can do it for you so--"

She walked away from me without saying anything. Being ignored pissed me off badly even thought there's no room for me to even be mad. I had to be smart about this so I didn't hurt her or ruin my reputation, nor my soon to be alpha status. I left her alone and went to class.

This process continued through out the next few days. I'd go up to her and try to help her but she rejects my help then walks a way...

In that time I started the process of me becoming the alpha. I went through a series of trials. The day I become alpha is after this weekend but to celebrate me doing good for the past couple of days I was throwing a party. I was going to invite camilla personally.

Today I went up to her to help her. The only difference this time is that I didn't ask her if she needed help. I just helped her without asking if she needed it.

She pushed me away and closed her locker. "Dont help me." She was calm but I had a feeling from her that she liked my help.

"Listen. Im throwing a party and I want you to come so I can apologize and explain everything. What I did was terrible, and caused you unessarry pain. I going to make it up to you and I don't give a f*** what I have to do. I will tell you everything. Im sure Quincy has told you somethings about my situation but he doesn't even know the real issue."

"YEAH HE DI--" she starts to yell and make a scene. People start to look so I pull her out of the school and to the parking lot.

When we get next to my car I stop pulling her and lightly hold her shoulders so we are looking eye to eye. Her back against my car. When she tries to look away from me I bring her face back to look at me.

"Hey, im really sorry. I should have never done what I did, that Quincy asshole just made me jealous the way he touched and kissed you and your just so fucken beauti-- listen, please come to my party. I beg you. I want to give you the apology you deserve." I stepped closer to her and bit my lip. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I wanted to leave hickeys on her neck so everyone can see that she is taken. I want to mark her so we are even more connected than we were before. She'll be only mine. She will know that she is mine.

"I'll think about it." She signed and pulled her face out up my hand. She stopped looking at me. As a matter of fact she would look any place else but me.

"Okay, can I get a hug?" I ask smirking.

"No" she shoved me away from her and walked towards the office because the bell rung a long time ago. I felt good about our talk. She knows she wants me.

Camilla pov
He wanted to apologize to me. I didnt think he would because hes a dick head. I slightly have feelings for him I feel like it would be disrespect to myself. Quincy Is way better at making me feel good without sexual relations and that's rare for dudes.

I dont want my heart broken and im with Quincy.

I walk to the office and get a late pass to class. When I walk in Quincy was already in his seat next to mine.

" where have you been?" He asked

"Axle was apologizing to me." When i say this his eyes open in surprise.

"Oh really???"

"Yeah" I sat down and got to work we had to create a flip book with animal characteristics. An easy A in biology