Her internal hurt-4

I got to the party late but I could smell my mate. I follow her scent but stay my distance so she cant see me. She was with Quincy. I could tell that she was drunk. He yelled something to her about a drink then left in the direction of the kitchen.

This was my chance.

I came up behind head moving her hair to the side to expose her neck. I kissed it and sucked on it a little leaving a slight hickey. Im surprised she didnt hit me because a random person was feeling on her.

"Im sorry camil, I alpha Axle Pinault accept you as a mate. We just cant be together right now." I kissed her cheek and pulled away disappearing into the crowd. She probably wouldn't even remember any of what I said due to her intoxicated state. I didnt let her get out of my eye sight but I was out of her eye sight. Dancing with a random girl, so I didnt stick out.

When I look to check on Camil, Quincy's hands are on her butt and her waist. I growl loudly and make sure he can see me. He looks at me then back at her. He moves his hand back up to her waist. The thing that pissed me off was that Quincy wasn't bothered by me growling at him and giving a death stare. It's because he left my pack and he's lucky no one's told my dad.

He bends down to kiss her as if bragging and She gets on her tippy toes.

At this point I was fuming and I wasn't thinking but just reacting not thinking of the consequences. Pushing past them, shoving them in the process. I grab the hand of one of Ashley's friends. I look at camil and she looks back dully as if she didnt care. Maybe I'm seeing things because my emotions are taking a toll.

I take the girl up stairs to a room and we start stripping.
...

In the middle of going at it I hear banging at the door.

"Open the fuck up axle before I break the got damn door down and tell that hoe to cover up." Henderson sounded pissed as fuck.

I slipped out of the bed and put on my underpants and my pants. I opened the door, and Henderson barged in pushing me.

"What the fuck dude? Who do you think you are? NOT the beta. At least not yet. What you want? "I put my hands on my side. 

"What the hell did you do?" He yells at me waving his arms and hands sternly.

"What are you talking about Henderson" i run my hands threw my hair in confusion.

"You know that girl, the one that is your fucking MATE! Oh and Quincy is leaving our pack to join hers. why the hell couldnt you have told me earlier she was she."

"Umm Her name is Camilla mason and shes a alphas daughter." The girl I was messing with cut in.

"Go. Get outta here. Beat it Ashley's friend." I say to her.  Henderson is just so angry with he pushes the girl out the room because she was walking slowly.

"Not only is your mate from the alliance pack... she is the next Luna of her pack and OURS."

"I can't make her the luna if she kisses Quincy."

"So ur jealous that she shares a few kisses while you go around fu***n another chicks while ur bonded I assume from what just happened and she doesn't even give two fucks even though its killing her?"

"What do you mean its killing her?" I ran my hands threw my hair hopping that what he said didnt mean what I though it ment.

"Your wolf bonded with hers. Who knows how long the pain will last." He says shaking his head in disappointment.

My jealousy got the best of me and she didn't care that it hurt her.

How far would I go? I needed to apologize to her. That is if she will let me, and except it.
...
I watched her walk alone...

She was dressed in sweats and a sweat shirt. Her curly hair in a mess bun. She had dark circles around her eyes probably from lack of sleep, which I caused.

She was so small and petite.

I would walk up to her get down on my knees and beg for her forgiveness but she'd get killed or me. I wouldn't make it to be the next alpha. My plan is to:
Make things right with the girl.

Make friends with the girl.
Tell the girl everything
Become the alpha
Make that girl my luna.
Tell her shes mine and shes having my pups only.

Everything has to happen like I want it.

So I decided i'd make a move today.