[ P R O L O G U E ]

On weekend,
Afternoon,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Common Area...

Midoriya's POV

Everyone is hanging out in their own group, chatting and gosspping while enjoying their lunch. I'm sitting with Iida-kun and Uraraka-san on the same table.

I look around the dining area while observing my classmates one by one. Everybody is here except...

Kirishima-kun and Kacchan.

Hmm...I wonder where those two go off...

An explosion suddenly occurs, shocking me and my friends.

Oh no, don't tell me...

"DIE YOU STUPID WEIRD HAIR!!!" Kacchan growls in maximum irritation. He lightens up some explosive sparks in his palm with angry look plasters on his now grumpy face.

Kirishima-kun comes out of the smoke with some scratches and grazes on his body. He is panting heavily.

I take this as a serious matter now. Kacchan has gone too far. "Bakugou-kun, stop hurting your friend!" Iida-kun tries to stop Kacchan's vicious behavious toward Kirishima-kun.

I hurriedly walk to Kirishima-kun and help him stands on his feet. "Thanks, Midoriya." He grins at me even though he is in pain. Kacchan glares at us with death in his eyes.

I quickly embrace Kirishima-kun's shoulder on reflexe as I get into my defensive stance to protect him from Kacchan. "Jeez, can you please don't ruin our weekend?! After all of those hard time and we finally have the chance to rest, you ruin it!" Jiro-san hollers at him in dissatisfaction. Everyone nods in agreement.

Hard time...
Too many things have happen to me in this short period.

After Kacchan's kidnapping incident, UA decided to put all of the students in dorm to ensure our safety. And after the provisional licensing exam, Kaccham finds out about my Quirk coming from All Might and we both end up in a fierce battle of both emotion and physical, almost get expelled though. And now we both have become proper rivals... I think? At least we're in good term now.

And thanks to that, I'm now even closer to Kirishima-kun to the point sometimes I interrupt their fight to stop them.

"M-Midoriya..." A nervous vocie speaks up so I turn to look at the owner. Kirishima-kun is averting his eyes from meeting mine while his face flushes red. "Kirishima-kun, are you alright?" I ask him worriedly.

"W-Well, your arms..." He reminds me. My eyed dart to my arm and now, blood rushes to my head. I panickally let him go and distance myself from him. "Sorry!!!!" I frantically apologize to him.

Oh my gosh! I hug him!

Kirishima-kun stands up while brushing off the dirts on his tops and pants. "It's okay!" He grins at me happily. I suddenly feel an intimidating aura around me so I turn to look at Kacchan and my guess is right, he is glaring at us...deadly.

Just what's wrong with him today?!

I shake my head while staring at Kacchan who is quarelling with Iida-kun. I approach Kirishima-kun who is rubbing the grazes on his arm. I look at him in pity.

"Does it hurt?" I hold his hand gently so that I don't hurt him. Kirishima-kun shakes his head and smiles widely at me. "Nah, this thing oftenly happen to me whenever Bakugou and me fight." He scratches the back of his spiky red hair while smiling awkwardly.

I tilt my head. "What are you guys fighting about?" I ask out of curiousity. Kirishima-kun's face tints cherry pink and he suddenly looks somewhere else, perharps trying to avoid eyes contact with me.

I only watch him in oddity while tilting my head confusedly.

Kirishima's POV

W-WHAT SHOULD I DO?! SHE ASKED ME ABOUT IT!

I turn my head to look at the wall. I rather watch the wall the entire day than facing Midoriya with my blushing mess face.

How should I respond to this? I don't wanna lie but I also don't wanna tell her the truth.

I really regret telling Bakugou about it. If only I didn't mention about it, we won't cause any ruckus right now.

But why he is so pissed off about it actually?

That unsolved question keeps playing in my mind. I want to ask him but not now, not when he is in his rampaging and insane state.

"Kirishima-kun...?" Midoriya taps my shoulder, causing me to startle. I stumble back and fall on the floor pathetically.

Ahhhhh!!! Why am I so unlucky today?!

I hiss in pain as I try to get up. "Ouch..." I hear a very feminine voice hissing in pain.

N-No way!

I'm very shocked to see Midoriya under me. I hurriedly crawl back to distance myself from her.

"Owo~" I hear the girl squeal at us. They smirk mischievously at me. I blush madly but quickly stand up again. I walk to Midoriya and offer her my hand. Midoriya looks at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I say in apologetic tone. Midoriya smiles at me and nods her head, saying that she accepts my apology. She holds onto my hand and I help her stands up again.

"Thanks,Kirishima-kun." She thanks me. I smile at her back in response. I turn to look at Bakugou and dammit, he is getting more piss off!

Third Person's POV

Both girls and boys stare at Kirishima, Midoriya and Bakugou with mischievous smile.

"Hey, could it be..."

"Yeah, they might be..."

"You're right!"

"I can't believe it..."

"This is gonna be exciting!"

"I wonder how will it turn out."

Whispering and gossiping fill the silent atmosphere. Bakugou is about to charge at Kirishima again. He is really pissed off to the max now.

"Hairs for Brain!!!" Bakugou mocks Kirishima. Kirishima gasps in shock and he cannot react in time! Bakugou is about to blast a big explosion right into Kirishima's face but is completely stopped by Midoriya.

"Kacchan! Stop it!" Midoriya yells, trying to defend Kirishima. "Don't get in my way, Deku!" Bakugou defies while glaring deadly at his childhood friend. Midoriya shakes her head.

"No! I won't let you hurt him any further! Kirishima-kun is your friend! You should treasure him, not hurting him!" Midoriya lectures.

"Tch. Fine!" Bakugou easily agrees and then deactivates his Quirk and shoves his hand into his pocket. "I'll let you go off for today, Weird Hair. I'm gonna kill you next time..." Bakugou's voice darkens at the last part, making the students gulp in fear as if Bakugou will swallow them.

Kirishima watches his best bro walking away from common area in strange. This time, Bakugou actually listens to what people say, and surprisngly Midoriya!

But Kirishima still sighs in relief even though he is worried about Bakugou's warning. He hopes that short-tempered firecracker will never go berserk like that anymore.

________________________

AN- Eyah, I know it's boring. I will make a more interesting chapter next time!