[ 04 ]→Panic

Meanwhile,
Morning,
Class 1-A...

Third Person's POV

"Kirishima." Aizawa calls out the red-headed boy's name to check on his students' attendance, but there is no answer. He raises up his head while observing the whole classroom silently.

The zombie teacher rubbed his temple with his thumb and index finger in confusion when he notices that the man fulls of passion and manliness isn't here, sitting at his seat while eagerly waiting for the class to start like usual. "Bakugou, do you know where Kirishima is?" Aizawa turns his head to look at the angry firecracker, waiting for his answer.

"Like I care about that Weird Hair." The male hedgehog growls in annoyance, turning his head to look outside the window. He says that but internally, he is questioning himself about his best friend too.

"Sensei, Midoriya-kun isn't here too!" Iida stands up all of sudden, telling the teacher about the greenette that doesn't present herself in the class.

Aizawa starts frowning his eyebrows in anger yet fulls of worry, concerns of the two students of his class who don't come to school. The future heroes begin whispering to each other, questioning about Midoriya and Kirishima.

"Does anyone know where they go off to?" Aizawa asks his students, voice fulls of hope to know at least a hint behind those two's disappearance. They all look at each other and everyone shrugs their shoulders, signing that they don't know a thing about what happens to the two cinnamon rolls.

"Well, we all go to school together earlier today since it's a bit stormy this morning..." Uraraka simply explains but then she gasps in shock all of sudden. "And I forgot to tell Deku-chan about it!" Uraraka stands up in a rush of realization.

"Hm? That has nothing to do with her being absent today. I just want to know why she isn't here." Aizawa clearly looks unsatisfied with the brunette's explaination.

Uraraka is about to open her mouth to talk again when the door is suddenly burst opens, revealing All Might who is panting heavily and blood on his mouth. "A-Aizawa-kun..." He pants there, trying to catch his breath again. "All Might, what's wrong?" Aizawa asks, approaching the former Symbol of Peace.

"Young Midoriya and Young Kirishima..." All Might mumbles but Aizawa is still puzzled. All Might shows to Aizawa his phone. There is a picture of two people in UA uniform, a girl and a boy. One greenette and one scarlette.

"They both are trapped in the elevator in the dorm!" All Might finishes his sentence eventually. Aizawa gasps in surprise when that unexpected words comes out of the skeleton man's mouth.

"Young Midoriya sent me this message. She said she is trapped in the elevator with Kirishima-kun." All Might explains with voice fulls of worry, looking down on his feet while gritting his teeth, concerns about his successor.

"I will inform Principal. You kids stay here." Aizawa orders before leaving the classroom with All Might, heading to Nezu's office.

The students only stare at their homeroom teacher leaving them without explaining anything further. Out of the blue, the lamps start flickering for a few seconds before they go completely off, putting the class in panic and chaos.

"Wait, who the heck turn off the lights?!" Kaminari yells in panic, reaching out his arms to look for his friends. The class is in deep pitch black darkness that they can't see anything at all.

The weather outside doesn't help them too. The sky is dark itself and it is very cloudy outside. The dark clouds are preventing the sunlight from going through them to brighten the land of the rising sun.