[ 20 ]→The Hints Are There

Meanwhile,
League of Villains' hideout,
Midnight...

Shigaraki's POV

Damn it! I really can not get her off of my mind! I need to destroy that Midoriya brat! I have to erase her existence from this world! Why the hell she keeps bothering my life?! Days and nights only her sick face fill my mind!

I stomp off toward Queen and Toga who are chatting leisurely. "And then I gouge his eyes with a fork and cut his tongue with kitchen knife. And oh,I fed those eyes and tongue to a group of stupid hungry dogs!" Queen excitedly tells Toga her best gory story. Damn these two women are same, absolute crazy.

Why didn't we have even a single decent woman in this league?

(Cause villains are not very decent from the very beginning, Crusty Lips -_-)

"Queen." I call her out in deep voice. "Oh,what do you want, Tomura? Do you need me for special service?~" Queen asks flirtiously as her slender finger places under my chin. My heartbeat increases as my eyes stare at her plump lips. "Stop with your flirt already. I have a job for you." I slap her hand away from my face.

Queen chuckles heartily before a small, satisfying smile musters on her red lips. "Okay, okay, Mister Boss. So, what is the job? Assasinating? Spying? Or kidnapping?" She guesses, her bright crimson eyes gaze into my also red eyes.

"The first guess." I mutter, referring to her correct guess. "Huh?" Queen looks at me confusedly. "I want you to kill a brat." I hiss at that word. Just recalling about her already make me feel irritated.

"A brat, huh? Who?" Queen finally takes me seriously. I shove my hand into the pocket of my black pants and take out the picture of Izuku Midoriya. I show it to her. She suddenly smirks mockingly.

"Izuku Midoriya. First year student of UA high school. Her Quirk is strength enhancer type. Make sure to kill her." I tell her some basic informations regarding Midoriya.

"What, it is just a little girl. She is not as charming as me. Why would a child like her bother someone as hot as you, Tomura?" She chuckles heartily.

"Shut up and just do your damn job." I shove the picture into her pretty face before walking away from the two crazy girls. I notice Toga's golden eyes are sparkling for unknown reason.

I admit it though...
Queen is very alluring and I kinda like her.
Oh, heck no! Why did I like that crazy chick?!

Damn, first Midoriya and now that sadistic woman! Why can not I have peaceful time for myself?!

Third Person's POV

"I ship it." Toga whispers to herself after her leader leaves them. Queen looks at her strangely. "Did you say something just now, Himiko?" She gets closer to the messy bun haired-girl. Toga shakes her head repeatedly while giggling as her response. Queen raises an eyesbrow, not understand this high school girl at all.

Queen stares at the photo of Midoriya who is in her UA uniform.