[ 25 ]→Like A Family Again

Evening time,
Class 1-A Dorm Building,
Midoriya's room...

Akimi's POV

Mama and Papa hug me affectionately, causing me to shed tears more and more. I bury my face in the crook of Mama's neck, sobbing softly to let out all of my feelings that I have been keeping inside for so long.

This really bring back memory... When I'm still a small child,whenever I'm sad, Mama and Papa will come to me and sleep together with me... Until she appears in my life...

I don't feel lonely anymore. Because she has always been there... When Mama and Papa aren't home due to their hero work, playing and hanging out together with me.

But why...?

"Mama... Papa..." I sob, tightening the hug not wanting to let them go. "There, there. We are here." Papa ruffles my hair to comfort me. I raise up my head and see his soothing wide toothy grin that I love so much.

Slowly, I tug a small smile and give Papa a bear hug. "Papa, I love you." I mutter, eventually smiling warmly. I hear Mama sighs in relief, making me break apart from Papa and stare at her in happiness. "Now that is the beautiful smile I love to see." Mama pinches my cheeks playfully. "Ouch..." I rub my cheeks while pretending to pout. Papa and Mama both laugh teasingly at me. I just smile at them in secret.

"Mama, Papa. Thank you for everything. You guys are the best." I confess, feeling grateful with them. Sure, they both are the past selves of Mama and Papa, but they have not changed at all, not in the slightest.

"Now, are you ready to meet the others?" Mama asks me in soft voice. I flinch back in nervousness. "I-I... I... I don't know... I pretty much trouble everyone... I wonder if they ever want to see me... Especially Auntie Ashido..." I say weakly, looking down to my feet. I feel very guilty to Auntie Ashido. I lose myself back then and now I do not feel like facing anyone. She may be the person I hate the most in the future but that does not mean I have to blame her past self.

I'm really a brat...

Papa pats my back to give me confidence. "Nah, don't worry! They are cool about this! Right, Midoriya?" He smiles reassuringly at Mama. "Papa, you are not gonna call Mama by her first name?" I ask him, hoping that they will call each other with their first names.

Mama and Papa both turn red, as red as Papa's hair. "W-We just started dating s-so... Um..." Mama gets flustered with her face flushes red, quickly hides the blush by covering her face to prevent us from seeing her blushing.

Mama and Papa are as adorable as always.

I chuckle heartily at their priceless reactions. "Hey, did you always tease our future selves like this?" Papa asks, still embarrassed by earlier incident. I nod my head to him while smiling cheekily.

"You are one naughty girl." Papa playfully karate chops my head, making me giggles gleefully. "Are you feeling better now, Akimi? How about we go down and see the others?" Mama suddenly asks, looking into my eyes deeply. I stare at her feeling unsure in my heart while fiddling my fingers in anxiety.

"Ma-Maybe..." I answer in whispering tone, only loud enough for both of them to hear. Mama gives me a reassuring smile, her hand kindly pats my silky black hair. "They all are worried sick about you, little girl. You don't want them to cry over you, are you?" Papa's words make me feel worse. I have never thought the others will care so much about me.

"R-Really...? I-I thought they hate me be-because I slapped Auntie Ashido..." I start sobbing, tears well up in my big black eyes.

It is really hard to believe and very foreign to me when anyone else beside my family and his family care for me... I... I'm not really that closed to Mama's or Papa's other classmates... Except for the other two...