[ 35 ]→"Die"

Meanwhile,
Somewhere else,
Afternoon...

Kirishima's POV

"Ouch, dammit..." I curse under my breath, rubbing my slightly swollen head since I fell out of nowhere just now. I do not really remember what happens. It occured in brief seconds. The only thing I saw and remembered was dark purple smoke surrounding me and my classmates and a boy that resembled me a lot, smirking devilishly at me.

I was about to call out for Izuku but I was too late... Before I could process what has happened, darkness consumed me and she disappeared from my sight.

I hope she and Akimi are fine... Maybe the villains tried to seperate us so they could kill Akimi and Izuku easily.

More importantly, where am I right now?

I look around my surroundings, carefully scanning this unusually familiar place.

Hm, this is a forest but did I feel like I have been here before...

Wait... This is USJ! Did that villain warp us here?!

My eyes stop at two figures near me slowly getting up too; Bakugou and Uraraka. A sigh of relief leaves my mouth, glad to know that I am not alone here.

"Oi, Bakugou! Uraraka!" I call up to them, waving my hand in the air to gain their attention. Both of them notice and immediately look at me with obvious shock expression on their faces.

"Kirishima-kun!" Uraraka waves at me back with a small smile. She jogs toward my direction, follows by Bakugou from behind. "You are the only one here? Where is Deku-chan?" When I hear her mentions Izuku's name, my heart drops.

"I-Izuku, she..." I feel very hesitated to tell Uraraka the truth. "Weird Hair, where the hell is that nerd?!" Bakugou yells at me out of impatience. "I got seperated from her just now! Some random dude who resembled me pushed me into that portal thingy and the next thing I knew, I was here!" I yell at him in frustration, almost lose my temper.

Uraraka gasps in shock, and tears begin welling up in her eyes. "N-No way... Could it be Akuma wanted to kill... Deku-chan and Akimi? That is why she seperated us from them?!" She states in panic.

"We must find way back to dorm and help them now!" Uraraka grips my shirt in desperation. Bakugou growls in annoyance before pulling her away from me. "Round Face, stop being stupid. You're just gonna kill yourself if you go there. Besides, we don't even know where we are." He says calm-ishly which cause my eyes to widen a little bit.

"But--" Bakugou clamps her mouth out of nowhere. "Stop being so stubborn and listen to me. Only me, got it?!" This ash blonde haired-firecracker threatens, making Uraraka surrendering herself to him. She frantically nods as a yes at him.

Why did you have to be so rough with Uraraka when you actually like her, Bakugou?

Uraraka turns to look at me, her chestnut eyes suddenly widen im horror, as if she has seen a ghost. "Uraraka, what is wrong?" I ask her in confusion. Since her mouth is still clamped with Bakugou's palm, she can only muffle, her finger points to behind me. Heck, even Bakugou looks horrified. My stomach feels churned and I know, it is a sign of a bad thing.

I suspensely turn around to my behind, only to see an adult woman glaring dagger at me. My pupils instantly go wide.

Damn it! This woman is...!

Before I can react, Akuma throws a heavy punch on my face, sending me flying quite far away from them. "Kirishima-kun! / Kirishima!" Bakugou and Uraraka yell my last name in shock.