[ 27 ]→IKKI!

AN- Akimi's future husband is here! ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧
____________________________

Future era,
Underground hideout where all the survivors stay along with the heroes...

Third Person's POV

"I- I FINALLY FOUND HIM!" A blonde haired-man with black zig zag on his bang exclaims, panting heavily as he approaches a group of adults. A 13 year-old kid with grumpy face is standing behind him, chewing on his lips to show his rebellion.

"Ikki, you ungrateful brat." A hoarse voice belongs to an ashen blonde haired-male growls loudly at the sight of the chestnut haired-boy. The said boy; Ikki just rolls his red eyes as his response which infuriates the adult man standing before him.

"Where the hell did you go?! You shouldn't leave this damn base on your own!!" He yells at his stubborn son in pure anger. Ikki glares at his father irritatedly. "SHUT UP! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! I'M NOT A BRAT ANYMORE, OLD MAN!" He hollers at him back, not wanting to back down.

"You...!"

"Ikki!" A croaky woman's voice calls Ikki out in sorrow. Ikki turns to look at the woman and sees her running toward his direction with tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

"Son, where did you go off to...? Please don't scare me like that..." The brunette utters sadly as she hugs her beloved son in desperation, relieved to see him in good condition. "M-Mom..." Ikki begins feeling guilty when he hears constant soft sobbings from his mother. Sure, he doesn't really care when his father yells at him but when he sees his mother crying because of him, it makes feel extremely guilty about his reckless action.

"So-Sorry, I... I just went to investigate some stuffs..." Ikki says, slowly hugging his mother back. "Please don't do that again... You almost gave me heart attack..." She utters in sadness, her brown eyes meet the young boy's red ones. Ikki just replies with a light nod.

"But I found out something big about this!" Ikki still tries to defend himself to let the pro heroes know his action is the right thing to do. The female brunette turns to look at her husband worriedly. "Katsuki..." Ochako utters in hesitation.

"No, kiddo. I don't want to hear ANYTHING about your so called-investigation. Now go back to your bratty buddies before I lock you in the damn bathroom." Katsuki snarls at his son. Ikki grits his teeth in frustration.

"But--"

"I SAID NO!" Katsuki cuts him off. "You already gave me and these extras lots of damn troubles! I don't want to see your face anymore! Go back to your--"

"AKIMI IS STILL ALIVE!!!"  Ikki yells extremely loudly as he starts losing his patience. All pro heroes gasp in shock. "Just now, I went and follow one of Akuma's minions... Akuma is already beginning her evil plan! She went to the past with that time machine...to kill Akimi! That means Akimi is still alive and already teleported to the past! She is not dead like you guys thought!" Ikki states, shouting from the top of his lungs to gain everyone's trusts. He pants heavily as he stares at Katsuki in silence.

"If you can't even trust your own son, them forget about a hero already, Dad." Ikki says harshly, averting his eyes from his father.

"I have made my decision... I will go to the past too and help Akimi!" Ikki declares in seriousness. "No, you can't! It is too dangerous!" Ochako tries to stop her one and only son. "Sorry..." Ikki mutters, his bangs fall and covers his eyes.

"Ikki...!" Ochako cries again, hugging the brown haired-boy miserably. Ikki pats her back to calm her down. "Tch, do what you want." Katsuki says before walking away from the crowds. His friends stare at him in worry. Ikki jist smirks in victory. 'Hang in there just a little bit, Mi-chan... I will come and help you! I swear!' Ikki makes an oath in his heart.