[ 34 ]→Fate Bound By Blood

Meanwhile,
The future,
In the underground hideout...

Third Person's POV

Ikki stares at the specially designs metal watch that is invented by the government's skillful scientists; A time travel device. It is given by Inspector Takeru Tsukauchi after he confesses his desire to help Akimi earlier. The other heroes strongly protest, telling that it is dangerous for him but somehow, Takeru gives him permission.

And so, the inspector agrees to allow Ikki to go back to the past too in order to assist Akimi. He is given a special, high tech device. The time travel watch allows its wearer to travel through the time space. Its wearer only needs to set the date and the place of the past they want to go. Very simple and easy to use, unlike the time machine that's much more complicated.

Ikki clenches his fist determinedly as he thinks about Akimi. "It's okay, Mi-chan. I will come for you! I won't let that bastard hurt you and everyone else anymore!" He declares to himself, strongly desire to defeat Akuma.

As Ikki is alone with his own thoughts, the pro heroes finally arrive in the room he is staying. They all look extremely worried, especially Ochako who has been crying all the time. She wants to stop her son but she knows it is pointless when Ikki already makes up his mind.

Takeru; the niece of Inspector Tsukauchi who is also known as All Might's good friend; and a man with blonde are the last ones to enter the white room. Takeru's black pupils stare at the male brunette. The three of them nod in unison.

"The preparation is done. We will depart any second from now. Are you ready?" Kagayakin says in seriousness. Ikki is sweating a little bit, perharps nervous with the next outcome but contains his nervousness.

"I'm ready!" Ikki confidently answers before walking closer to Takeru and Kagayakin. "Hold on, why are you coming with us too, Uncle Kin?" The curious teen boy asks the tall blonde male. Kagayakin stares at Takeru, signifying him to answer.

"He is coming along for a special operation. We need him the most in this mission." Takeru calmly explains to the young male. "Special operation? But your Quirk is..." Ikki's red eyes widen in realization. "Don't tell me, you are going to do that to Akimi...! That will only hurt her feelings!" Ikki curses in anger after realizing his secret plan.

"We are not doing this to Akimi but to the people in the past. We are doing this for the sake of the future too, Ikki." Kagayakin calmly retorts while displaying a small smile, ruffling his chestnut hair to calm his temper down.
"Now, we should go. We have no time to waste." Takeru coughs a bit to get the two's attention, his finger taps the metal watch that has the same design as Ikki's. "Alright!" Ikki replies.

"Wait!" A man's voice catches everyone's attention. They turn to the direction the voice comes from and see Eijiro running toward them. "Uncle Eijiro? What's wrong?" Ikki asks the redhead who is panting heavily. He raises his head up and places both his palms on Ikki's shoulders. "Promise me you will protect my daughter for me. And please... Bring her back here safe and sound." Eijiro reminds him, hope filling his crimson red eyes.

Ikki slightly gasps at Eijiro's request. He feels very honored to be asked to protect the girl he is secretly in love with. "I will, Uncle Eijiro. Trust me." The male teenager swears to Eijiro, lightly punches his chest as a  sign of his oath. The scarlette only nods at him.

Ikki then walks away and hops onto the platform where Kagayakin and Takeru are standing. He quickly sets on the date and place that he wants to go in the past.

July 25 2018, U.A. High School, Japan.” is written on the screen of the time travel watch. Ikki takes a deep breath to calm his heart down. His eyes land on his parents. He just give them a light nod when suddenly, his body shines with bright blue light.