[ 33 ]→A Promise Is Made

Class 1-A Dorm,
Common area,
Afternoon...

Kirishima's POV

"Eijiro, we have to stop her! Please! She will only get herself killed!" Izuku cries out sorrowfully, tears rolling down her red cheeks non stop while her two trembling hands clutch my top firmly. I look at her in hesitation and unsure of what to do before shifting my crimson red irises to Akimi who is charging toward Akuma at full speed. Both people from the future begin fighting each other.

Damn it, can she win?!

Izuku is still crying loudly, burying her face in my chest as I still observe Akuma and the man laying on the ground unconsciously. I do not know why but that guy somehow looks familiar.

Ashen blue hair and black attire...He looks like Tomura Shigaraki--

OH HELL NO! SHIGARAKI?!

"Tomura Shigaraki?!" I unintentionally blurt out after fully scanning the adult man figure, earning many jaw-dropping gasps from the rest of my classmates. Izuku's cries instantly ceases when she hears me yelling.

"Shigaraki...?" Izuku mutters in disbelief, her emerald eyes widen a little bit. She slowly breaks apart from and turns around facing the front door of our dorm building. This time, a gasp of extreme shock leaves her mouth as her pupils focus on Shigaraki.

"Izuku, are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask my girlfriend in worry after seeing her unusual reaction. Everyone else is shaking violently in fear but she just stands still frozen, not trembling even a bit.

Midoriya's POV

I was crying profusely because I am so scared  thinking of Akimi when all of sudden, Eijiro yells the name that snaps me back into reality.

Tomura Shigaraki.
My cousin...!

My cries immediately halt. I slowly break apart from Eijiro and turns my body around facing the front. My jade eyes go wide, gasping in shock when I notice the familiar ashen blue hair. "Izuku, are you okay? What's wrong?" Eijiro worriedly asks me but I never intend to respond. I will not doubt he notices my odd behaviour right now but I do not give a care about it. The man, the ringleader of League of Villain that I have been meaning to meet again is laying unconscious on the ground, BEFORE ME!

I can't let him die! I won't! I have to save him!

But, if I try to save him now, I will just interupt Akimi's fight with Akuma... What should I do?

I grit my teeth in frustration, still staring at --Tomura Shigaraki-- Tenko Shimura who already loses his consciousness. This may be Akuma's doing. Who else will hurt him beside that villain from the future?

"Izuku, oi! Answer me!" Eijiro shakes my body violently, his vermilion eyes fill with worry. "Eijiro..." I look at him silently. "What's wrong with you? You are spacing out for so long! Yaoyorozu told us that Aizawa-sensei and the rest of the teachers are almost here so we have to find shelter first." He tells me sounding slightly panic. I just realize everyone is already gone.

"But, Akimi--" Eijiro cuts me off by placing one of his fingers on my plum lips. Judging by his action, I know what he means and it breaks my heart. His delicate finger brushes against my smooth skin.

"Izuku, I understand your feeling. But, what Akimi is doing right now is to protect us. We can't risk ourselves in this situation when she is trying her hardest to defend us! Please, come with me." Eijiro says in calmness to convince me, looking straight into my eyes.

Tears of frustration fall from my eyes once again. "If Akimi did this to protect us, then I want to protect her too! She is my future daughter! Our future daughter! How can you just ignore your future flesh and blood dying to protect you?! I can't bear that, Eijiro! I can't!" I yell at my boyfriend in anger before slapping his hand away from me.