Chapter 1: Intro

Lapis Lazuli. How do most people describe Lapis Lazuli?

Most would describe her to be outgoing. Loud. Funny. Popular. And those close to her know she can get crazy, but that's only another reason why they love her.

Lapis was a tall girl, around 5' 6", with tan skin and short hair that almost spiked up in the back. When she was 14, she decided to dye her whole hair a medium blue. Her mom was furious when she figured out, but Lapis convinced her it was a new look she was trying. Whatever, Lapis could wear anything and she'd look good.

She had light blue eyes that popped because of her darker hair. Her face was, well, beautiful, although Lapis would always blush and deny it. But not only did people envy her face, but she was fit as well. She took gymnastics and swam on a select team called the "Beach City Swimmers Elite".

Peridot Greene. An almost polar opposite from Lapis. How do people describe Peridot Greene?The first things that would pop into people's head is smart. Nerd. Rich. Secluded. Athletic. Depressed.

Peridot was a short girl, around 5' 2", with pale skin. She wore her hair spiked up in an almost triangle-shape. Her hair was a light blond, which contrasted against her green eyes. Freckles sprinkled her cheeks, and glasses sat on her nose.

Peridot was a sport addict. She could play any sport, and she could play it well. Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track or Tennis, she could play them all. Even as a freshman she made Varsity, every single sport.

Peridot herself grew up with loaded parents. The bad part about that, however, was that her parents were never around. The good thing was that she could do whatever the hell she wanted.

You may be asking how these two opposites collide. So, let me introduce you to Amythest Quartz. She's a short girl, even shorter than Peridot, coming in at 5'0" on the charts. She had dark skin and long, wavy hair that goes to the lower middle of her back. She had dyed her hair a light purple that somehow fit her style perfectly. She had dark brown eyes and a rounded face. Although she was short, she was strong, and she did powerlifting on her own and for the highschool team.

Amethyst grew up in a struggling household. She had two older brothers. Her mom died when she was only five, so her dad had to support the whole family on his own.

Peridot was happy she was friends with Amethyst. She was able to help her financially, although her family never wanted to accept it. And it wasn't a problem for Peridot (or her mother, who knew nothing about this affair).

Although Amethyst was grateful for Peridot's help, she felt guilty. But why not take advantage of what people give willingly, right?

I know this chapter is short, but I just wanted to introduce the main characters. The next chapter will be out very shortly, so hold onto your pants. Hope you all have a great day!