sleepy bois

I sat on my bed in my room. The nuns weren't happy when we got home, since it was midnight or maybe later when we eventually found the church...but oh well. Being 8 I think I got away with it. When we got back Tord completely crashed and went straight up to his room to sleep. He was definitely tired,

I clasped my hand and bowed my head down, beginning my every night prayer.
"Oh dear lord, may you take care of my father and anyone on earth just as sick. Give mercy to all, Rich or poor. May you guide us on the path to being good men again, and banish all evil. In the Lords name I, and we all pray,
Amen." I finished with a sigh and layed back in my bed.

It was slightly chilly, felt like a breeze coming from an open window, bringing in the very early morning atmosphere. I grew pretty cold, now not even my blanket could keep out the cold. I crawled out of bed, grabbing Tommy bear and taking him along with me. I hurried across the room and out my door. I peered round the hall to check if there was anybody there.
Pheww...no one I thought. I quickly brought myself out of my room and down the hall to the stone spiral stairs. I quickly climbed them growing out of breath. I reached the top and viewed my end point. I sighed in relief and walked in the room.

I closed the door behind me and turned to the depth of the dark room. I looked to the sleeping boy in the bed,you could just make out his spiked horn hair through the darkness as he quietly snored. I smiled, his room was much warmer than mine. I skitted over to his bed and carfully climbed in. It was like a sleepover, exept being in the same house and the other person having no idea you were there, but I didn't think of that. I liked it here. Cuddled up into the blanket and closed my eyes, hugging Tommy bear close by me. Tord suddenly moved in his sleep the other way round and hugged his arms round me. I giggled and huged him as well, soon falling peacefully asleep.

If only I knew what terrible things were going to happen tomorrow...

---

Sry this chapter is pretty short but I kind wanted it to be. Just a small update for a drama filled NEXT chapter ;3
Thx c ya!