(39)

~2 Years Later~

"Happy 3 year anniversary, baby" Parker says grabbing my waist from behind.

"You broke up for a few weeks a couple years ago" Carson says.

"Nope. That never happened" he says.

"Whatever" he rolls his eyes and puts his money into the vending machine.

"Happy anniversary" I say and kiss Parker.

"Come with me" he says and grabs my hand. He leads me out to his car and we get in. He drives for about half an hour before we arrive at a park. The leaves are starting to change color, it's beautiful.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"Picnic" he smiles and gets a basket out of the backseat. He leads me to a white pavilion. He lays a blanket down on the floor and gets some silverware and plates. We sit down and start placing food on our plates.

"How's the essay going?" I ask.

"I'm almost done. It's worth at least a B-" he says confidently.

"Let me read it when you're done"

"I'd rather not"

"Why?"

"It's embarrassing"

"How?"

"I had to write about the three things I love most and why. I had to write about how they changed me or helped me grow and stuff"

"What did you pick?"

"Tatum, Thalia, and you"

"Aw that's sweet" I smile and blushes.

"Have you talked to Soph recently?" he asks a few minutes later.

"Obviously, why?"

"Did she tell you about Derek?"

"Her new boyfriend? Yes! I'm so excited to meet him"

"Same. He sounds cool"

"Yeah. It sucks they're 12 hours away"

"Yeah but we're going home Christmas in a few weeks"

"Yay!" I say excitedly. We eat for around 15 minutes, talking about random things, before Parker stands up.

"Lets go for a walk" he says holding his hand out. I grab and we start walking down a trail. We walk for a few minutes before we get to a beautiful lake. The water is rushing over rocks making it look a little dangerous. Parker turns me around so we're facing each other. He grabs my other hand so he's holding both.

"Benji, you are my best friend and the love of my life. I have hurt you so much in the past but each time you managed to the good in me and I have no idea how. You are the most handsome, sweet, and caring guy I've ever met. I love you so much, you are literally my entire world. Benjamin Hills, will you make the luckiest man on Earth and marry me?" he asks, getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring box with a beautiful silver ring inside.

"....yes! Yes, of course!" I exclaim. He slides the ring on my finger and stands up, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Benji" he smiles, the biggest smile I've seen.

"I love you too, babe" I smile back and kiss him again.

"Lets go home" he says. I follow him back to the car. When we get back to the apartment building we go up to our floor and start ripping our clothes off as soon as we get through our door. He drags me into the bedroom and pushes me down on the bed. I can't believe I'm actually engaged to the most gorgeous man I've ever laid my eyes on.