Three.

Hey guys, soooo, if you are liking this and are reading this, please vote and tell me if you like it, or any ideas for this in the future. I'm open to idea. So ya, I love you <3

The month passed quickly. I went to work. I know, how do I work if I don't talk. I'm a life guard at the local pool, which means, most of the time, I don't have to talk. It was a good paying job too, at least it wasn't shitty like Val's. She works at a fucking Starbucks, sometimes I feel bad but I just end up laughing in my head at her. But, a month quickly passed and we were getting ready for the concert that we still didn't know about. I got ready anyway, in black skinny jeans, a lose fitting Green Day shirt, my black and gold belt, and I slipped all of my bracelets on. I mostly wear them because I don't want people to see how weak I was in high school. When I couldn't wear my bracelets, I have waterproof coverup and use that when I work my shifts. Aside from that I did my makeup like I normally do with a little less eyeliner. I walked upstairs, fixing my hair, flatting it, since I didn't have the patience to try and flat iron it. I kissed Moose on the cheek and he laughed, wiping my lipstick off his cheek.

"Can we go now?" Val asked, jumping into the kitchen. I looked at Moose and Kyle and they sighed.

"Let's go." Kyle sighed. I grabbed my keys to my bike and we left the house, Moose locking the door. I opened the garage door and ducked underneath, getting to my bike first and grabbing my helmet, pulling it over my head and buckled the strap under my chin. I swung my leg over my bike and waited. Val went first this time, leading us to the place where this concert was going to be held. We managed to the 4 bikes in 2 parking spaces, mine and Moose's in one and Kyle's and Val's in the second. I saw every single person in the line wearing shirts that said Black Veil Brides.

"You did not just drag us to a fucking Black Veil Brides concert." Kyle growled. Val shrugged, a huge smile on her face.

"And all 3 of you are staying or I'll cry." So we stayed, nobody wants Val to cry, it's terrible and so sad to watch. We stood in line for over 2 hours, just sitting there, not moving, and listening to the other 13 year old fangirls, fangirling to their friends about how the boys will fall in love with them and they'll get married. I rolled my eyes and leaned against Moose who was just as annoyed as I was. "We're moving." Val squealed and shot up to her feet. I groaned with out making a sound and Moose helped me up. It took forever to get to the front but we handed the guy our tickets and we were allowed in. Val ran into the stadium part and right up to the front. Moose, Kyle and I stayed back and let all the fan girls ahead of us. Our plan was to sneak away as soon as the lights went out but that didn't work. Val dragged us to the front and made us stay until everyone else crowded us in and we couldn't escape. Moose, Kyle and I looked at each other and sighed, grabbing our earbuds that could overpower the hide the sound of the torture being played in front of us and shoved them in our ears. I played some Bring Me The Horizon looking at my feet and tapping my fingers to the beat. Val looked back and glared at us but turned back around and jumped around to her music that her 'idols' were playing. The songs on my phone changed from BMTH to song after song of Green Day and that's what I listened to for most of the concert, then my phone died...and so did Kyle's and Moose's.

"At least it's over in like 5 minutes!" Kyle screamed over the sound of fan girls screaming for their favourite members to fuck them. I took a deep breath, trying not to focus on all the sweaty bodies around me, squishing me. I have a huge fear of tight spaces, which is why I freaked out every single time I was shoved into a locker at school. Soon the concert has finished and the lead singer guy was talking, and I have to say, he has a really deep voice.

"We doing a signing out in the parking lot for those who want to meet us, and we hope to see you there." I rolled my eyes and looked up at Moose who looked as bored as I felt.

"Come on, we have to go to the signing." Val said, pulling us along in a rush to get outside before anyone else. We got in the middle of the line and I groaned without a sound, needing to smoke badly. Kyle looked down at my finger tapping and motioned with his head for us to follow him. We snuck away from Val, Kyle handing me and Moose each a cigarette and lighting them with his lighter. We sat down quite a distance from the line of 13 year olds, with a couple girls that were over 13 year olds but were still teenagers. I think Val was the only adult in the line that actually liked the band and wasn't just a parent that had to suffer. I blew the smoke out of my lungs, finally relaxing against the brick wall of the venue where most shows are held.

"How long does it fucking take-" Moose stopped talking and I looked where he was staring. Val was fuming and stomping over to us. "Time to run." I stomped out my finished cigarette and ran away towards my bike. I heard Val yelling at the boys and she stomped over to me, holding Kyle and Moose by their hair.

"I hate you guys!" She screamed. "You embarrassed me and made them think that I had no friends!" I looked at the ground and scratched the back of my neck. "I'm not talking to you guys ever again." She'd forget about that as soon as we got home.