Seventeen.

The dress Kylie wore is to the side -------->

Kylie's POV 

A couple weeks later, I still haven't revealed to Moose, Val and Kyle that I could talk. Honestly, I want to, but I don't know how. 

Andy and I have been on multiple dates and all of them ended in us getting kicked out for 'Disturbing the peace' or something stupid like that, but those dates have honestly been the most fun I've ever had. 

In the house of BVB, we were all sitting on the couches, Val, Moose and Kyle were even here. Andy and I sat beside each other and glanced at each other every so often. Both Andy and I have agreed to keep our relationship a secret for now, even though it's not a relationship quite yet. Andy still has to ask me out but for now, I'm alright with this. 

"Hey Andy, Devil." We both looked up towards Ashley. . "Were you guys even listening?" We both shook our heads no making everybody laugh. "We were talking about going out to eat tonight, fancyish cause they have the best food." We nodded. "So those 4 are going home to get ready so Andy, go upstairs and get ready cause the rest of us are." 

We waited until everybody cleared out and I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him quickly. 

He winked at me and then left upstairs. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house, towards my bike. 

At home I went down to my room and groaned, looking through my clothes and realizing I had no dresses cause they got ruined by the food fights Andy I caused when we went to restaurants. 

I ran upstairs to Val's room and knocked on the door. 

"Yes Devil?" She asked. 

"I need to borrow a dress." I said quickly then realized I just talked and covered my mouth with my hand. 

"Devil, you just talked..." Both boys came out of they're rooms and all attention was on. 

"Ya I know." I sighed, letting my hand drop, 

"You were silent all these years, why speak now?" Moose asked. "Not that I'm protesting, I love hearing your voice for the first time." 

"Andy, Andy helped me." I explained. 

"I have to thank Andy." Moose muttered to himself and went back to his room. 

"So can I borrow a dress?" She nodded and let me in. 

"Here." She handed me a bundle of red fabric and I hugged her quickly then ran back down stairs to get dressed. Since the dress was strapless I went for a strapless black bra and a pair of lace underwear. I put those on and slipped the dress over my head. It stopped at my knees and was tight around my breasts, then under my breasts a thickish belt of sparkles was attached and under that the rest of the dress was poofy but it looked amazing on me. I added a black jacket and my black boots that went up to my knee. I had on a simple necklace that I got for my birthday a couple years ago and a couple rings. I put my brown hair up in a pony tail and turned on my curler so I could straighten the pieces that weren't up. While I waited I did my makeup. Eyeliner, red and black eyeshadow in a smokey eye and red lipstick. When my curler beeped I curled the pieces I didn't have in my pony tail and turned it off, stepping back and looking at my reflection. 

I looked hot. 

I walked upstairs and waited by the door for a car to show up in the driveway. 

"They're here!" I screamed when I saw the car pull into our driveway. 

"You know I love hearing your voice." Kyle commented as he came down the stairs trying to tie his red tie. 

"We're matching." I squealed and helped him since he was getting no where with the fucking thing. A knock on the door made Val and Moose come running down the stairs and fight to answer it. 

"Hey Ashley." Val flipped her hair over her shoulder making me giggle a little bit. 

"Hey Val, you guys ready?" We all nodded and followed Ashley out of the house. 

Tonight was gonna be awesome.