Twenty.

Hey guys. Well this is awkward. So this chapter contains sexual content, read at your own risk. It's really crappy too so ya. Uhhh bye?
Andy's POV

"Dude you and Kylie have been dating for wwhat? A year now?" I nodded at Ashley. "How have you not fucked her yet?!"

"She's not ready." I shrugged. I didn't mention to tthe guys that I was a virgin too and didn't have any idea about what tto do in that area.

"Oh well!"

"Ashley I'm not like you, I don't use girls for my benefit, I'm waiting till she's ready."
****

"Hey Andy." A week later as Kylie and I were laying in bed her voice made me turn tto look at her.

"Ya Ky?" I asked gently.

"We've been dating a long time right?" I nodded.

"Ya we have."

"Well I think I'm ready."

"What?" Did I hear her right?

"I'm ready Andy." I rolled over and used my arms to hold me up so I was hovering over her.

"You're sure?" I had to make sure that she wouldn't regret this in the morning.

"I'm sure Andy." She told me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I've been thinking about this for a while."

I smiled and connected our lips. The kisses were slow at first but the longer they went on the more they got heated.

Her hands traveled down my bare chest and landed on my crotch. I groaned against her lips and felt her smirk.

I used one hand to keep me up and my other wwent under her shirt towards her breasts.

"Andy." She moaned softly as I massaged them gently. She lifted her back and I slipped her shirt off.

I smirked seeing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You planned for this didn't you?" I asked her still smirking.

"Oh just do something Andrew." She whined. I laughed and slipped my hand into her pants.

She pushed my boxers down my legs and my hard on sprung free making me sigh in relief. I pushed her pajama pants down along with her underwear. Grabbing a condom out of the drawer in the side table I tore the package open and rolled it onto my dick.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded gripping onto my biceps tightly. I pushed the head in gently making her cry out in pain. I made a move to pull out but she stopped me.

"Keep going." She panted. I groaned as I pushed in all the way but I resisted the urge to start moving and made sure Kylie was ready. "Go." She panted.

I moved in and out and groaned at the feeling.

"I'm not going to last long." She groaned.

"Neither am I." I grunted and thruster faster

My pace picked up and soon enough she was calling my name as she came. I came shortly after she did with a loud groan.

I pulled out and rolled over so I was laying beside her. She panted and rolled into my side.

"I love you Andy." She whispered, already falling asleep.

"I love you Kylie." I whispered before falling asleep myself.