Eight.

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter. There will be more things that happen later on, so keep reading. Please comment if you like it, and vote too. I love you <3

Devil

You know whats awesome about drinking until you pass out?

NOTHING.

I woke up passed out in a bed, in a baggy shirt and my underwear.

Who's shirt is this?

I asked myself as I stood up and found my pants and shirt. I put them on and ran into the bathroom, puking up everything I ate and drank last night. I gagged, standing up and looking in the mirror, cringing at my reflection. My hair was in tangles, falling to my shoulders, my makeup from yesterday was smudged under my eyes making me look like a raccoon, I was so pale looked like a ghost and I had bags under my eyes.

I look like shit.

I wiped away the makeup under my eyes and pinched my cheeks trying to get some colour back. That would have to do, nothing but meds could help my aching headache though. Hopefully there would be some downstairs cause I don't see any in here. I exited the bathroom, holding my head and walked slowly down the stairs, freezing my feet on the cold floor. Moose was up in the kitchen, looking through the cupboards. He looked over at me and grunted, going back to his searching.

"Where do they keep the fucking coffee?" He groaned, checking another cupboard. I pointed to the container where they kept the coffee and he grunted. "It was in front of me the whole time." I agreed and looked at the doorway where Kyle stood looking worse then I felt.

"Where are the fucking painkillers." He groaned. Moose pointed to a tiny pill bottle on the counter that I haven't noticed before. I grabbed them before Kyle could and swallowed 2 dry before handing the bottle to Kyle who also took the pills dry.

"Coffee?" Moose asked, grabbing 3 mugs from the cupboard and setting them on the counter, already knowing our answers. I sighed without a sound and jumped so I could sit on the counter. I got my coffee and put a couple sugars and a little cream then took a sip of the burning hot liquid that burned my tounge. Kyle took his black and chugged it, Moose only put sugar then was like me and drank it slowly, savouring its flavour.

Soon enough mostly everyone was waking up and filed into the kitchen.

"Why are you on our counter?" Juliet asked as she came in. I rolled my eyes and jumped down, chugging the rest of my coffee down, the hot liquid burning my throat.

Another?

I signed to Moose who nodded and poured me another cup, which I made to my liking and sat at the table this time.

My foot burned so I looked down and raised my eyebrows.

"Guys, do you remember leaving the house last night?" CC asked, also looking down at my foot.

"Not that I remember, why?" Andy asked, and walked over so he was looking down at the area where a tattoo of a cherry blossom tree was, a tattoo I didn't have before last night. "That looks new."

"Did you get another tattoo?" Val asked. I shrugged, pulling my foot up and touching the tender skin lightly. Even that hurt.

"Apparently." CC said for me, making me smile.

At least it's a pretty tattoo, not ugly like those nightmares on the shows I watch at home.

"I'm hungry." Jake interrupted. "Can we order pizza?" I smiled. Only Jake.

"We should get home, my mom is coming over at 2 O'clock." Val said making Moose, Kyle and I turn our heads quickly.

"And you're telling us now!!!!!!" Kyle screamed, making me wince from my headache that still hasn't gone away.

"I got a text this morning from her saying she wanted to check up on me, so we gotta go home now and make sure the house isn't a complete mess, and you 3 need showers." I rolled my eyes and got up, going around to grab my stuff.

"Text me later Dev!" CC screamed after me. I nodded and smiled at him, grabbing my helmet after slipping my leather jacket on.

"See you guys later, maybe?" Andy hollered as we made our way to our bikes.

"Maybe." Moose screamed back. Would everyone stop screaming!

I swung my leg over my bike and pulled my helmet on, starting up my bike and backing up so I could turn around. I fixed my bag so it wasn't falling down and kicked my foot over the ground to get moving.

I went in the front, Kyle went behind me, then it went Val and lastly Moose. We got home and I turned my bike off, unbuckling my helmet and going inside. Immediately heading downstairs and into my bathroom, throwing my bag and jacket on my bed first. Being careful of my foot I got into the shower letting the hot water sooth my muscles and take away my headache for a little bit. I washed my hair and washed my body after, shaving my legs and underarms as well. I washed my face and then turned the water off, wrapping a purple towel around my body. I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror. As I pulled my hair all to one side I noticed little marks all up the side of my neck.

The fuck?

Were those hickeys?

What the fuck happened last night?!

Ignoring my thoughts I re-entered my room and walked towards my walk in closest. The best thing about my room was my walk in closest. The other 3 got shitty tiny ass closet but I got a fucking walk in. I dropped the towel and put on a black and white matching bra and underwear set. Then I grabbed my Daryl Dixon shirt that says 'If Daryl Dies We Riot' with Daryl in the background and angel wings on the back, like the ones on his vest. What? I love Norman Reedus as Daryl. I pulled on black skinny jeans and walked out of my closet, going into my bathroom to do my makeup since it has better lighting then my actual room. If Val's mom was coming over I had to be presentable. I blow dried my hair and brushed it. So fluffy!!!! I sighed and grabbed my straightener, plugging it in and turning it on. As that heated up I started my makeup. Doing my eye shadow first with grays, after I did a thin line of eyeliner close to my lashes and applied mascara. Grabbing my pencil liner I filled in my bottom waterline and moved onto foundation. As a kid I had acne problems and got bullied more for it. It eventually went away but the scars never went away and they drive me crazy. After that I applied some foundation to my wrists to hide the scars where my bracelets couldn't cover and checked on my straightener. After making my hair flat and straight, I tied my bangs back with a bandana. I grabbed my glasses since I couldn't actually see right now and looked at myself.

I looked like a cross between a badass and a nerd with my thick black framed glasses I've had since grade 9. I still loved them and they helped me see so ya, I had to wear them. I sighed without a sound and went upstairs already smelling the cheap perfume of Mallory, Val's mom.

"Why Kylie, it's so nice to see you." She said in that voice that makes me want to throw up all over again. I nodded at her and sat beside Moose on the couch.

"And the visit from the real devil has begun." He muttered so only I could hear and I smiled slightly, keeping my eyes on the TV which was playing Family Guy. I only have to survive this visit then I was safe until the next time her mom wants to see if Val's life has gotten worse.